Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jaks view on ccfc vs celtic must see !

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:56 pm

How much bull shit is going on by here ?

Cardiff sang literally one song that was heard and that was about 10minutes in when they sang "stand up if you hate Swansea". so i sat down naturally. dumb f**ks. they also had a Union Jack so that goes their argument that we are the "union jack lovers"

Celtic fans naturally had a sense of humour, regular chants throughout the game including "swansea, swansea, swansea", "theres only one johnny hartson", "premier league your having a laugh", "swansea swansea, premier league" as well as a good amount of people doing the Swim Away. To say I took part in these chants is bit of an understatement.

Anyway, although only a friendly Cardiff look toothless on and off the pitch. I have a feeling that in the next few years we are going to drift in opposite directions. Bye Bye Cardiff. And your ground is weird.

Re: Jaks view on ccfc vs celtic must see !

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:59 pm

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:How much bull shit is going on by here ?

Cardiff sang literally one song that was heard and that was about 10minutes in when they sang "stand up if you hate Swansea". so i sat down naturally. dumb f**ks. they also had a Union Jack so that goes their argument that we are the "union jack lovers"

Celtic fans naturally had a sense of humour, regular chants throughout the game including "swansea, swansea, swansea", "theres only one johnny hartson", "premier league your having a laugh", "swansea swansea, premier league" as well as a good amount of people doing the Swim Away. To say I took part in these chants is bit of an understatement.

Anyway, although only a friendly Cardiff look toothless on and off the pitch. I have a feeling that in the next few years we are going to drift in opposite directions. Bye Bye Cardiff. And your ground is weird.

im sorry im confused, is that a quote?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:02 pm

Its from planet swans forum sorry pal forgot to say but yeh is a quote pal

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:06 pm

Thats Sad as fuk :lol:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:10 pm

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:Its from planet swans forum sorry pal forgot to say but yeh is a quote pal

ah ok then that creature know as a "jack" is a pretty sad little creature!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:15 pm

Who cares what he thinks?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:57 pm

any jack who watches a cardiff friendly is sad and obsessed. would any of you watch a swans friendly? like f**k would i. :lol:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:19 pm

Especiall not against Neath!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:51 pm

The thing is though he's right about the Union Jack flag!!!! I was appalled to see it there myself. Even though it is only 1 flag, It's 1 too many.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:43 pm

valleycasual wrote:The thing is though he's right about the Union Jack flag!!!! I was appalled to see it there myself. Even though it is only 1 flag, It's 1 too many.

why were you 'appalled'?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:47 pm

maybe the union jack flag was to wind up the celtic fans.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:48 pm

some tells me that "jack" was a "city fan" realized half way through the game "oh shit swansea are in the premier league might go support them now" got home signed up to that message board and wrote that :lol:
that is an extremely sad and pathetic thing to go and do go on watch your rivals play a friendly of all thing :roll:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:56 pm

valleycasual wrote:The thing is though he's right about the Union Jack flag!!!! I was appalled to see it there myself. Even though it is only 1 flag, It's 1 too many.

get a grip mun :roll:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:05 pm

It's a Union FLAG people, only a Jack when it's at sea ;)

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:10 pm

Because I'm Welsh and in absolutely no way does the union jack represent me or my country. Fact

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:16 pm

No taff in the union jack! + we'd look stupid to sing anti english stuff like we do at away games and have union jacks work it out and boo god save the queen like we do so . :roll: :lol:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:30 pm

its all made up as i never heard the celtic supporters singing swansea

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Celtic sung swansea once when the little chavs starting singing Rangers at the start so only banter back which is fair.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:12 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Celtic sung swansea once when the little chavs starting singing Rangers at the start so only banter back which is fair.

Are these the same chavs that started singing " you're just a small town in Glasgow"

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:22 pm

valleycasual wrote:
Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Celtic sung swansea once when the little chavs starting singing Rangers at the start so only banter back which is fair.

Are these the same chavs that started singing " you're just a small town in Glasgow"

i was by them and tbh i left at them when they started singing that what idiots !!!! :lol:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:22 pm

valleycasual wrote:

are these the same chavs that tried to get an atmosphere going in the ground ? when nobody else could be heard singing ?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:34 pm

I think that's the first time I've ever seen a Union Jack at a Cardiff game. Hopefully never again. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:52 pm

Nope the whole ninian stand (cardiff songs) we're good but chavs giving it big un i'm on about the little 14 year olds giving it the big i'am to Celtic fans like they do most games not knocking them for creating a atmo but it's shocking.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:38 am

valleycasual wrote:Because I'm Welsh and in absolutely no way does the union jack represent me or my country. Fact

Quite right mate. If I see that flag at a City, I am ripping the f*cking thing down followed by a box of Swan Vesta

Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:57 am

BEEP AHM wrote:
valleycasual wrote:Because I'm Welsh and in absolutely no way does the union jack represent me or my country. Fact

Quite right mate. If I see that flag at a City, I am ripping the f*cking thing down followed by a box of Swan Vesta

like it or not it does represent our country...Britain...dont get me wrong I love Wales but I don't think we'd be better off independant...specially as the Euro has gone tits up and the pound is the strongest currency in the world and now the economy seems to be sorting itself out.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:03 am

BEEP AHM wrote:

what is wrong with the union jack?

Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:14 am

Celtic and Swansea who gives a toss about them :roll: Remember the jacks having leeds utd flags when visiting ninian park in the 80s SAD

Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:17 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote: like it or not it does represent our country...Britain...dont get me wrong I love Wales but I don't think we'd be better off independant...specially as the Euro has gone tits up and the pound is the strongest currency in the world and now the economy seems to be sorting itself out.

our country isnt britain though is it. its wales! and we have a welsh flag.

each to there own. personally i see british as english and never class myself as british even if my passport tells me i am. :lol: in denial if you like!

Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:33 pm

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:And your ground is weird.

Eh? How can that Jack think it weird?

Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:54 pm

Binge wrote:
BluebirdCarwyn wrote:And your ground is weird.

Eh? How can that Jack think it weird?

because our stadium in designed for football not rugby and they get lost and confused when they cant sing rugby songs and talk about scrums, rucks and mauls and the fact that hes so obbsessed with cardiff he will watch them and pay money to see them.