Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Jaks view on ccfc vs celtic must see !

Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:54 am

Nottage Blue wrote:
Hoppo67 wrote:you and ur shitty little town have always been toothless.in all my years u have never stood,.say what u like u inbred c**t,cardiff can batter u scruffy gypo shitters anytime,but u r a f*cking joke.cardiff got a big loyalist following and always have had,with connections u can only dream off.it doesnt bother me or alot of cardiff that u got union jacks.i'm british,cardiffian and rangers.now be a good little boy and go plaY with ur sister.hoppo no surrender

:lol: :lol: :lol:
This gave me a laugh

I stuck this on google translate & that couldn't work out what the gippo had written :? i thought it was Klingon for a minute but i reaslied they are to good looking to live in scumsea :D any help would be appreciated :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:03 am

citygardens73 wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:
Hoppo67 wrote:you and ur shitty little town have always been toothless.in all my years u have never stood,.say what u like u inbred c**t,cardiff can batter u scruffy gypo shitters anytime,but u r a f*cking joke.cardiff got a big loyalist following and always have had,with connections u can only dream off.it doesnt bother me or alot of cardiff that u got union jacks.i'm british,cardiffian and rangers.now be a good little boy and go plaY with ur sister.hoppo no surrender

:lol: :lol: :lol:
This gave me a laugh

I stuck this on google translate & that couldn't work out what the gippo had written :? i thought it was Klingon for a minute but i reaslied they are to good looking to live in scumsea :D any help would be appreciated :ayatollah:

I think you will find it was written by a Cardiff fan! :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:09 am

This gave me a laugh[/quote]
I stuck this on google translate & that couldn't work out what the gippo had written :? i thought it was Klingon for a minute but i reaslied they are to good looking to live in scumsea :D any help would be appreciated :ayatollah:[/quote]

I think you will find it was written by a Cardiff fan! :ayatollah:[/quote]
LOL fair play mate you got me there, dont i look like a tw*t now :oops: :lol: :ayatollah: