Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

bellamy to spurs? it is a possibilty according to family

Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:32 pm

Spoke to craigs cousin today who as i stated before used to be a employee of mine no bullshit. He tells me harry redknapp was very keen last summer but with craig so intent on coming here he gave up. He can confirm there has been contact between the parties but craig again is against the idea,however a season long loan appeals to craig should a deal be unable to be done to come back here. His cousin tells me we are 100% his 1st choice but at his age he cant afford a season in reserves and a loan deal which doesnt incurr a reduction in wages maybe his only option. Dont shoot me im just passing on what ive been told. All im saying is as someone posted on here before craig going to spurs could happen

Re: bellamy to spurs? it is a possibilty according to family

Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:37 pm

tonnehead wrote:Spoke to craigs cousin today who as i stated before used to be a employee of mine no bullshit. He tells me harry redknapp was very keen last summer but with craig so intent on coming here he gave up. He can confirm there has been contact between the parties but craig again is against the idea,however a season long loan appeals to craig should a deal be unable to be done to come back here. His cousin tells me we are 100% his 1st choice but at his age he cant afford a season in reserves and a loan deal which doesnt incurr a reduction in wages maybe his only option. Dont shoot me im just passing on what ive been told. All im saying is as someone posted on here before craig going to spurs could happen

Great post agree with your comments,and i do believe your info to be correct tonnehead :ayatollah:

We just have to wait and see what happens next with Bellers :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:41 pm

have to be honest you could see it happening but as we all not its all up to man city

Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Man City would never let him join a rival.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:54 pm

It's all up to Craig Bellamy.....

I think he will push it to the wire about coming here, He stated in no uncertain terms that the only premiership team he said he'd play for is Man City, and if he couldn't play there - then he will push to come home.

Obviously, and adebated about many times, his £90k wages are the biggest stumbling block in any move, as is the £4m owed to him should his contract be terminated.

Craig's had a taster of an easier life in his home city, with family, training and the football club all being within 30 minutes of his home! This will be a big factor in him trying to get what he wants.....

Who knows hey, such a crap situation for him and Cardiff City FC to be in! :cry:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:55 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:have to be honest you could see it happening but as we all not its all up to man city

I would say it's all up to Craig Bellamy!!! :old:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:58 pm

Merlin wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:have to be honest you could see it happening but as we all not its all up to man city

I would say it's all up to Craig Bellamy!!! :old:

i suppose so but its up man city if they want him to stay in reserve side? or wait for best offer ? they got more money than sense so even if craig wants to come here and we don't offer what man city want man city will go ' come back with better offer'

but as someone has said in this thread man city don't like selling stars to prem teams so that leaves it in going in one direction as you already said merlin :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:10 pm

I'm the only person here neither related to nor knowing his family.

I feel left out :(

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:27 pm

nerd wrote:I'm the only person here neither related to nor knowing his family.

I feel left out :(

I Dont know any of them either Chief. Just a friend of a Friend who knows someone who is a Bookie on Albany Road who knows someone who knows Craig :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:30 pm

My late brother-in-law, fitted £24,000 worth of plumbing work in his house a few years ago, and my sister-in-law is/was very good friends with his Wife Claire, the only other connection I have with Bellamy is the fact that I worked with his brother Matthew in panasonic, Pentwyn, Cardiff for approx 2 years! this was at the time when Craig was flying high in the Coventry side, and during his transfer to Norwich! :ayatollah: However, I DO NOT find anything out about Bellamy's personal life or playing life what so ever! through these links! :lol:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:41 pm

I just find it odd so many of these close links always seem to reveal the exclusives after they've already been printed in the press and have been mentioned on the internet.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:02 pm

I Have spent the last 3hrs,trying to update this thread by getting info from from people down here in Cardiff and fans of Man C.

There seems to be a rumour each week with Bellers and a new club,i do agree with what tonnehead has been told :ayatollah:

What i have been told and seen posted in the last 24hrs are the following.....

Taken from a Man City fan,who cliams that Bellers gave an interview 2-3 weeks ago and slagged Mancini off no end :!:
Yesterday after the Stalybridge/Man City game a fan spoke to both M.Johnson who said he would be on loan this season,and Bellers who did not give any clues to where he would be,but said he was going to have a meeting with the manager when he gets back and "apologise"(he did not elaborate any further)

Man City will not have a reserve team next season,but will continue with their Academy side.

The 2 key factors for me are,the sale of Tevez - money will come in and Man City could cut their losses with Bellers,or will Bellers get into the 25 man squad :?: Which leads me to point 2.

Does Mancini want Bellers,or does he want to see Bellers at a top 5-6 Premier league team :?:
Would it not be better for all parties to see Bellers back at Cardiff,with a % going to Man City if we go up :ayatollah:

i for one hope Bellers is back,we could do with having some leaders in our club :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:57 pm

As posted on the 21st July...Bellers and Mancini will have a meeting ;)

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:00 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:As posted on the 21st July...Bellers and Mancini will have a meeting ;)

and right about the Johnson thing too, fair play to you... appreciate the efforts you go to update us where possible :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:01 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:As posted on the 21st July...Bellers and Mancini will have a meeting ;)

and right about the Johnson thing too, fair play to you... appreciate the efforts you go to update us where possible :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:54 am

i spoke to a family member of his last year. and he said put money on him going to everton. i think bellers likes to keep people in the dark in my opinion :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:10 am

scott_w_ccfc wrote:

Cheers Scott :ayatollah: i always try and keep this messageboard up to date,there are 1 or 2 players where i know more about than others.Trying to get info from Cardiff in the last 2 weeks have been hard,so i have put Plan B into place and spoke to a few Man City fans,who gave me the info above :ayatollah:
Today M.Johnson signed a loan deal to Leicester City,lets hope Bellers comes home next :ayatollah: