Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Training tomorrow....

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:14 pm

Does anyone know if Cardiff are training tomorrow? If so where? Going to pop and have a look, hopefully with two new signings!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Training tomorrow....

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:11 pm

yes they will be mate, around 10 30 start and it will be on bottom pitch, just walk through the gates by the pavillion

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:56 pm

cecilccfc wrote:yes they will be mate, around 10 30 start and it will be on bottom pitch, just walk through the gates by the pavillion

Cheers mate :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:02 pm

I actually saw someone ask the media manager guy (a guy named Barrie McAuliffe I think :? ) the other day, on Twitter, what time training is as he would like to take his cousin down to watch. The media guy told him that training isn't public :lol: And he was being serious ! That's a joke - people have been going down for ages to the training ground to watch training. He's a bit weird anyway. He likes to think that he knows everything but the training thing shows he doesn't really know that much. He's part of the media department who are always slow with news :lol:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:11 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:I actually saw someone ask the media manager guy (a guy named Barrie McAuliffe I think :? ) the other day, on Twitter, what time training is as he would like to take his cousin down to watch. The media guy told him that training isn't public :lol: And he was being serious ! That's a joke - people have been going down for ages to the training ground to watch training. He's a bit weird anyway. He likes to think that he knows everything but the training thing shows he doesn't really know that much. He's part of the media department who are always slow with news :lol:

Ha ha I tweeted him too and said the same thing, still off down now though!! :ayatollah: :D

Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:I actually saw someone ask the media manager guy (a guy named Barrie McAuliffe I think :? ) the other day, on Twitter, what time training is as he would like to take his cousin down to watch. The media guy told him that training isn't public :lol: And he was being serious ! That's a joke - people have been going down for ages to the training ground to watch training. He's a bit weird anyway. He likes to think that he knows everything but the training thing shows he doesn't really know that much. He's part of the media department who are always slow with news :lol:

wow, ive never agreed with a post more. got nothing against him but hes so up his own arse its unreal, he works for the media dep working on city player etc and he talks like he runs the club its embarassing

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:04 pm

cecilccfc wrote:

wow, ive never agreed with a post more. got nothing against him but hes so up his own arse its unreal, he works for the media dep working on city player etc and he talks like he runs the club its embarassing

Thank you sir :lol: