Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MATT DERBYSHIRE

Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:10 am

I here that us and that us, leicester , brighton r after him would be great if he was to come here

just hope that its not all about the money coz we all no were he will go

wats ppl think about him???

Re: MATT DERBYSHIRE

Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:52 am

Beasty1988 wrote:I here that us and that us, leicester , brighton r after him would be great if he was to come here

matt derbyshire should still be in the prem, did good at blackburn would have him here in a heartbeat but he aint cheap :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:54 am

Beasty1988 wrote:I here that us and that us, leicester , brighton r after him would be great if he was to come here

Where did you hear this Will???

Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:57 am

he would be great at this level but now we have miller, earnie , mason, and are chasing Bellamy i dont think we will spend big money on bringing in another small forward

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:00 am

Says here he is available for a nominal fee (whatever amount that is :?: ):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2017468/Matt-Derbyshire-told-leave-Olympiakos.html?

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:01 am

if he goes to a championship team it will be leicester...i dont think we could afford him

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:38 am

JonScam wrote:

Where did you hear this Will???

never u mind jon lol ill try put the link up nw m8 :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:42 am

EllBoy wrote:Says here he is available for a nominal fee (whatever amount that is :?: ):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2017468/Matt-Derbyshire-told-leave-Olympiakos.html?

cheers m8 duno how to put links up bit stupid wid computers and spelling lol :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:27 pm

was good on his day+ has premier league experience with blackburn and birmingham. :)
:ayatollah: