Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea Coastguard Petition

Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:10 pm

Ben wrote:NOT DONE, let the jacks drown :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We went swimming in that shithole once and you have never let us forget it. :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:19 pm

done mate :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Ben wrote:NOT DONE, let the jacks drown :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We went swimming in that shithole once and you have never let us forget it. :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was funny :D

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Done. 8-)

Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:57 pm

I live quite close to the coastgaurd station and they provide a great emergency service already done petition earlier in week m8 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:12 pm

OK OK I have signed it. Now no more chasing Kids into the sea Gypos OK !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Cuts need to be made, I trust HM coastguards, to make the right decisions and cut there cloth accordingly, petition ain't gonna do jack, no pun intended, as Cameron said "where all in this together"

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:15 pm

done

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:17 pm

cardiff uber alles wrote:Cuts need to be made, I trust HM coastguards, to make the right decisions and cut there cloth accordingly, petition ain't gonna do jack, no pun intended, as Cameron said "where all in this together"

The scroungers in our society aint affected. They still sit on there lazy arses claiming there Money. They dont have to cut back do they ? :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
cardiff uber alles wrote:Cuts need to be made, I trust HM coastguards, to make the right decisions and cut there cloth accordingly, petition ain't gonna do jack, no pun intended, as Cameron said "where all in this together"

The scroungers in our society aint affected. They still sit on there lazy arses claiming there Money. They dont have to cut back do they ? :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Bit off topic, but seeing as you mentioned it, does rising food, clothes and energy costs not affect those on welfare?

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:27 pm

cardiff uber alles wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Bit off topic, but seeing as you mentioned it, does rising food, clothes and energy costs not affect those on welfare?

Well Chief food you can still get your bargains, and clothes you certainly can. That is still pretty Cheap to be fair. Energy costs yes i agree with you there that is outrageous

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Aye fair enough

Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:28 pm

Done, for the memory of those who sadly lost their lives trying to save the samtampa and those who who have saved countless since.

Anyone who makes light of this is an a hole

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:31 pm

No pun intended my old man salvaged the samtampa in the 70's blew the prop off at sker point in fact he put so much gelignite on f*cking thing came 50' outta the water and dragged up the prop on porthcawl slip under cover of the night :shock: phosphor bronze made a f*cking fortune bless him passed away now but a great story was a f*cking bank robber!!!!!!

Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:20 am

done, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:20 am

done

Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:36 am

Done. The government should really consider the impacts of cuts and should get the views of the public first.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:40 am

Done. This is an essential service.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Was at the demo, very important we keep this service or it could impinge on all of us at some point. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:52 pm

Done. Best wishes to the Swansea coastguards. Don't let the government play off Swansea against Milford Haven, they should both be kept open. We're surrounded by sea, and they close coastguard stations. Bonkers!