Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FOR THE ATTENTION OF CORKY

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:28 am

hi Paul, I spoke to Julian Jenkins down the City last week and asked him about MM coming up to Maesteg to do a Q.A, he said that you had EMailed him about it, do you have any info? and will you keep me in the loop, if it comes off I can speak to my commitee and get things in motion from our end.
Steve

Re: FOR THE ATTENTION OF CORKY

Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:07 am

Yes I e mailed Julian earlier this week, but the e mail also included other things like the club Charter etc, so he replied that he would get back to me...I know the first planned Malky Q and A is going to Pontypridd and I assume they will be spread out over a period of time...I am down the Vale this morning meeting the new manager and hopefully Julian will be there, if he is mate, I will ask him again.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:28 pm

Spoke to Julian, and Maesteg is definitely one venue that will be used...dates uncertain but you need to keep in touch with Julian for that,,,but Malky very keen in visiting venues throughout south Wales

Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:31 pm

Corky do u think that port talbot would be an option aswell?

Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:01 pm

Port Talbot was mentioned and not dismissed so it would be possible I am sure...they just seem very keen to get out there and meet the fans...

Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:07 pm

Hiya corky is there any chance of rhymney having one?

Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:40 pm

Cheers for that Paul,

if it happens in Maesteg, I believe there would be a bigger following than if held anywhere in the Bridgend area, my reasons for that are.

We have supporters in our club that come from all the Bridgend valleys area, Maesteg; Ogmore; Garw; Bridgend; Cymmer; Blaengwynfi, so it will be well attended.
Thanks again Steve

Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:52 pm

corky wrote:Port Talbot was mentioned and not dismissed so it would be possible I am sure...they just seem very keen to get out there and meet the fans...

Thanks mate