Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WEST HAM ALLOCATION NEW!!!!!!

Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:17 am

a horse with no name wrote:as much as i want to go to upton park id prefer to protest against bubbles

Look, it's been their song for a long time, let them sing it if they want :lol:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:20 am

I'm not sure how we can arrange a full boycott. Say, for instance, everyone on here who could get a ticket said 'no', there would always be people who would want to go and view bubble trips as a sort of occupational hazard of being a City fan. If tickets are oin sale, I think it would be an impossible task to get every City fan to boycott the game. Only the club, by refusing the allocation, could make sure this is enforced

Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:00 am

Rhondda Bluebird wrote:
ccfcninian wrote:I usually travel with turners or Andies bus from aberdare/mountain ash does that mean they can't do buses for this one and we have to travel on official coaches not independent ones

Yeah mate.

Sorry, i got it wrong... it seems you can travel on them :ayatollah: :?

Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:32 pm

corky wrote:Of course you can travel on the normal coaches Turner is part of the travel club, or Dibs, Ketty has a coach going...

Cheers Corky :ayatollah: :)

Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:34 pm

Rhondda Bluebird wrote:
Rhondda Bluebird wrote:
ccfcninian wrote:I usually travel with turners or Andies bus from aberdare/mountain ash does that mean they can't do buses for this one and we have to travel on official coaches not independent ones

Yeah mate.

Sorry, i got it wrong... it seems you can travel on them :ayatollah: :?

Happy days I'll be there :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:11 pm

Have a good time mate!.. i can't make it as I could only make 5 away games last season :( :ayatollah: