Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SEASON TICKETS!!!

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:49 am

Sorry of there is an answer already on the board but do we know what is going on with them, me or my old man have usually had our cards by now and they still havent turned up....... any news would be brillian?????? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: SEASON TICKETS!!!

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:55 am

Still haven't had mine either. But don't know why. :?:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:55 am

The date was given in the Celtic programme, which I don't have to hand.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:59 am

This says that they should have been sent out this week:

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 16,00.html

But I was talking to my mate this morning and he said when he phoned the ticket office he was told that all seasons tickets have to be picked up this year, so I don't onestly know whats happening

Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:05 pm

welshie wrote:This says that they should have been sent out this week:

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 16,00.html

But I was talking to my mate this morning and he said when he phoned the ticket office he was told that all seasons tickets have to be picked up this year, so I don't onestly know whats happening

Haven't we paid the delivery fee???

Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:13 pm

I would expect with everything they been saying in terms of on the website and in the program on Wednesday it would have been sent out, but my mate has confused me. He could have misunderstood what they said to him, but it would be unlike him.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:47 pm

Season ticket are very special and nice, people used to wait for the season ticket, most of the people used to keep on waiting for the seasonal tickets as it is fun giving also.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:59 pm

Bobbanker89 wrote:Sorry of there is an answer already on the board but do we know what is going on with them, me or my old man have usually had our cards by now and they still havent turned up....... any news would be brillian?????? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I didnt pay the extra few quid delivery fee as I told them I would pick it up for free. If I havent picked it up by a certain date, then the club has told me, they will send them all out by 1st class post. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:52 pm

Rang the ticket office today, Season tickets being sent out first week in August . BUT DONT HOLD YOUR BREATH :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:54 pm

Had mine delivered day or so before Sheffield Utd game last season.

Dont hold your breath if they say next week.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:13 pm

haryender wrote:Season ticket are very special and nice, people used to wait for the season ticket, most of the people used to keep on waiting for the seasonal tickets as it is fun giving also.

What a fruitcake :lol:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:26 pm

When i rang they said they would be sent out the week Of the 25th so probably get to you about 30th i reckon

Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:51 pm

haryender wrote:Season ticket are very special and nice, people used to wait for the season ticket, most of the people used to keep on waiting for the seasonal tickets as it is fun giving also.

Look at the signature :lol:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:12 pm

There was a poster in the ticket office on Wednesday evening that said collection available between 2nd - 8th Aug with those not collected posted after the 8th Aug