Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

can we go straight up

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:25 pm

We have got the feelgood factor. Another 3 quality signings, a winger, striker & a central midfielder and we will go up as champs

Re: can we go straight up

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:28 pm

bluebird1972 wrote:We have got the feelgood factor. Another 3 quality signings, a winger, striker & a central midfielder and we will go up as champs

Yeah by Christmas we should be champions.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:30 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
bluebird1972 wrote:We have got the feelgood factor. Another 3 quality signings, a winger, striker & a central midfielder and we will go up as champs

Yeah by Christmas we should be champions.

Like f**k! we'll be in the Champions League by then :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:35 pm

Its remarks like that,that make other clubs take the pii off you and put you up ther as a club disliked in the football world. :roll: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:39 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Its remarks like that,that make other clubs take the pii off you and put you up ther as a club disliked in the football world. :roll: :lol: :lol:

we are taking the piss you retard

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:42 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Its remarks like that,that make other clubs take the pii off you and put you up ther as a club disliked in the football world. :roll: :lol: :lol:

Fair play your spelling is getting better! You screw up on "that,that" it should've been "that, which" . Also you spellt piss wrong and it shouldn't be, "off you", it should've been "out of you". Yet again you spellt "there" wrong, which I've never seen you spell right. How ever the rest seems fine, well done! :ayatollah:

Now to reply to your comment......WE WERE HAVING A LAUGH :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:44 pm

At the start of last season very few would have said Norwich or Swansea would have gone up.

There strength was exciting football and strength throughout the team - but no one bigger than the team itself

Realistically I think we are looking at 4-8th at the moment.

If we can get Bellamy back plus one or two other tidy signings I think we could be very close.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:02 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Fair play your spelling is getting better! You screw up on "that,that" it should've been "that, which" . Also you spellt piss wrong and it shouldn't be, "off you", it should've been "out of you". Yet again you spellt "there" wrong, which I've never seen you spell right. How ever the rest seems fine, well done! :ayatollah:

Take him to school ! Lol. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:07 pm

yeah we'll win 100% of our games and break the record for the most points ever :o

Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:07 pm

RyanYdwI wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Take him to school ! Lol. :ayatollah:

I suspect school may be beyond him. How ever he has been improving lately!

Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:09 pm

At least we are known to the football world. Come to think of it, the swans will be known next season, as the premierships worst team ever :lol:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:52 pm

[We have got the feelgood factor. Another 3 quality signings, a winger, striker & a central midfielder and we will go up as champs
Bakedalasker wrote:
bluebird1972 wrote:Yeah by Christmas we should be champions.
]

So basically you think we are a lot weaker as a team than last year when we finished 2nd

Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:53 pm

bluebird1972 wrote:[We have got the feelgood factor. Another 3 quality signings, a winger, striker & a central midfielder and we will go up as champs
Bakedalasker wrote:
bluebird1972 wrote:Yeah by Christmas we should be champions.
]

So basically you think we are a lot weaker as a team than last year when we finished 2nd

Sorry 4th

Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:20 pm

maybe swansea lad went to this school???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:26 pm

skldjsd df fdk dfkfke ldfs ,sdkf ldhdf njdnf f jella aijlfrle nmn lelrl lleflj lflj fljl nmkeiere wkljfh mdmm . Image

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:18 pm

I've got a feel good factor too, but think we may be jumping the gun a bit to go up this season.

MM is rebuilding a new team with a new style. Some of his choices may end up duds and these things take time.
Why I feel good is that I think at last, we are looking to build something here. not wreckless like before (even though it DJ got us to Wembley three times!).

W Ham, Leicester, Blackpool, Brighton, Saints and the usual suspects will be going for it again this season. The end of season top teams in this division are much less predictable than both Prem and SPL.

thats all i hope - is there is support for the team and no moaning and groaning - cos I swaer I will vomit on some moany tw*t this season if he starts!

Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:09 pm

f**k off to bed you mug, your dad and your sister are waiting

Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:15 pm

Didn't take you long to bite.