Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

£1m FOR JET!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:49 pm

Just read on Football 365 that Ipswich are ready to offer £1m for JET! Absolute madness but at least its not us! One of the most disapointing players I can remember playing for us! No pace, poor touch, appauling positional awareness and generally just not very good!

Re: £1m FOR JET!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:50 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:Just read on Football 365 that Ipswich are ready to offer £1m for JET! Absolute madness but at least its not us! One of the most disapointing players I can remember playing for us! No pace, poor touch, appauling positional awareness and generally just not very good!

IMO I'd have him back on loan, Jonesy played him out of position, I'd prefer him on the wing rather then centre mid. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:53 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Jimbo27 wrote:Just read on Football 365 that Ipswich are ready to offer £1m for JET! Absolute madness but at least its not us! One of the most disapointing players I can remember playing for us! No pace, poor touch, appauling positional awareness and generally just not very good!

IMO I'd have him back on loan, Jonesy played him out of position, I'd prefer him on the wing rather then centre mid. :ayatollah:

he did play on the wing when he was here :? and not only was he shit there but his attitude stunk!

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:58 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

he did play on the wing when he was here :? and not only was he shit there but his attitude stunk!

Did he? :? Could've sworn Jones chucked him in the centre :?

Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:07 pm

IMO I'd have him back on loan, Jonesy played him out of position, I'd prefer him on the wing rather then centre mid. :ayatollah:[/quote]

he did play on the wing when he was here :? and not only was he shit there but his attitude stunk![/quote]

Did he? :? Could've sworn Jones chucked him in the centre :?[/quote

he was meant to be on the wing but he kept coming inside! Awful player

Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:39 pm

Another player who suffered because of our negative crowd.

Should glimpses of quality, and im sure with a supportive manager, and positive crowd behind him could be an asset in the championship.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:42 pm

polo wrote:Another player who suffered because of our negative crowd.

Should glimpses of quality, and im sure with a supportive manager, and positive crowd behind him could be an asset in the championship.

Well of course, It was our fault he was shit..... He was that, Shit. Lazy player who couldn't really be botherd.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:46 pm

Kanester wrote:
polo wrote:Another player who suffered because of our negative crowd.

Well of course, It was our fault he was shit..... He was that, Shit. Lazy player who couldn't really be botherd.

I have to agree. The crowd were extremely positive towards him in his first few games but some started to get on his back towards the end of the season when they realised he was very lazy and he wasnt very good. It beggars belief that Jones started him in the play offs!

Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:38 pm

BARGAIN - If it can fly from Cardiff Airport. :D :D

Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:45 pm

He was shit, I still can't believe that he is actually an Arsenal player :lol:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:09 pm

He had a touch like he had two 9irons on for feet the guy was shit lets face it yet another of many jones shite waste of money big wage signings

Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:39 pm

I'm guessing Ipswich are judging him from when we played them ;)

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:07 pm

Hahaha...I wish them the best of luck with this one.

P.s is anyone able to issue a communication to Ipswich to advise them I have a shitty old dishwasher for sale out my back I want £1mil for as well

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:10 pm

he promised a lot but delivered very little,the fans got on his back because he was quite clearly not giving his all at times,i cant believe wenger rated him,

Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:52 pm

Skillful but lazy,never tried getting back when he eventually lost possession :x :x

Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:57 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

your spot on there mate.A lot of players didn't fulfill potential under jones. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:07 pm

I don't think this guy is any good at all. Did'nt look interested to me and looked like he just did'nt want to be there.

Arsenal player be fecked..no chance

Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:37 pm

hes a player with a huge amount of talent, Jones rarely showed faith in him really, played him out of position and wanted him to be disciplined, when he is a similar sort of player to Jay. Can you imagine Jay running up and down the wing?

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Hes one of those players that has great skill and potential but never plays for the team but only for themself. Tries to take everyone on like the best player in the playground from school days.