Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

May i have a moment of your time.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:55 pm

These past couple of weeks i've become concerned and others around have become concerned by a sudden increase in Swansea supporters, and rather than shouting them down we should be helping them we should support them, so myself and an anonymous finance have decided to set up the Charity the swansea S.H.I.T.T (See,he's shit that tate) foundation...

In a few months time Swansea fans all across the trailer parks where they came from will look like this:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Gua ... an-020.jpg

It's a sad truth that soon all swansea fans will look this way when they realize they are not the number one team in wales and in about three years i doubt they'll be in the top five.

Why do we need donations?

Well as you may know swansea fans are tight bastards (Except their sisters mothers cousins and any other female family members) and alot will be trying to make their ways home from famous grounds such as old trafford and stamford bridge to find they simply cannot afford the petrol money to take their fiesta's Caravans Family members Animals (see family members) and so on and so forth from stadium to stadium, we at swansea SHITT would like to give these swansea fans one taste of the premium that is premiership before they are relegated to championship and back down to where they belong, the conference.

Please please donate to the swansea SHITT appeal it's for a good cause, thank you.

For a limited time only!!!

If you donate more than ten pounds to this great cause we will do this to alan tate:
http://www.swanseacity.net/javaImages/1 ... 089,00.jpg

Remember this a limited time offer and will be gone when alan tate is dead.

If your offended by this post please remember, i don't give a f**k.

Thank you.

Re: May i have a moment of your time.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:08 pm

Your acronym doesn't work.

Re: May i have a moment of your time.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:09 pm

Baarmy_Bluebird wrote:Your acronym doesn't work.

You are right i am complete moron :) i will fix it.