Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

you must love us

Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:06 pm

Let me get this right,your main rivals are Bristol city and rovers.Did many of you say that after we got in to the prem.swansea are shit,they not even our main rival and we don't care what they do.Ok fine you not botherd by us as we are small and we are shit.Looking down your board I can not see a single post on bc or rovers.Infact I only seen 1 post on other clubs,but yet 5 on swansea?why is that my kiddy fiddling friends..I mean why post about us as you are not botherd by us you let us believe. . :lol: :lol:

Re: you must love us

Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:08 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Let me get this right,your main rivals are Bristol city and rovers.Did many of you say that after we got in to the prem.swansea are shit,they not even our main rival and we don't care what they do.Ok fine you not botherd by us as we are small and we are shit.Looking down your board I can not see a single post on bc or rovers.Infact I only seen 1 post on other clubs,but yet 5 on swansea?why is that my kiddy fiddling friends..I mean why post about us as you are not botherd by us you let us believe. . :lol: :lol:

And in the opposite way, if your the number one club in Wales why are you constantly on our board?

Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:09 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Let me get this right,your main rivals are Bristol city and rovers.Did many of you say that after we got in to the prem.swansea are shit,they not even our main rival and we don't care what they do.Ok fine you not botherd by us as we are small and we are shit.Looking down your board I can not see a single post on bc or rovers.Infact I only seen 1 post on other clubs,but yet 5 on swansea?why is that my kiddy fiddling friends..I mean why post about us as you are not botherd by us you let us believe. . :lol: :lol:

I give up on correcting you.

I consider you lot as our main rivals. Furthermore you have just contradicted yourself. You're saying how we love you with constant Jack threads, yet you make a thread about Cardiff! Oh the irony!

Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:10 pm

Bristol WERE our main rivals as we hardly ever used to play you lot you thick tw*t.
Learn to f*cking read, and learn to spell, reading your posts is like reading a retard code.

You utter c**t :twisted: :evil:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:12 pm

Yes you are our biggest rivals, happy now. but its you who must love us, your always f*cking on here.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:13 pm

You are and aways will be our main rival,what ever league we are in.we have never said any different,as for correcting me its pointless as I don't care,

Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:16 pm

i never really talk about the j**ks but here i go....
most bluebirds regard swansea as our main rivals :?
a few may say wurzals/rovers are our biggest, maybe to them its true but the majority will say the gypo's
bristol will be our biggest rivals regarding the league this season thats for sure, a welcomed one at that, too much stress over these south wales derbies for me :lol:

and i agree with what you say regarding posts about you, but both are as bad as each other
i dont go on planet swans but i hear its exactly the same
there's too much childish shit regarding "too many threads about us, you must be obsessed"
as far as im concerned, its shit banter

zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:21 pm

Can tell its the summer holidays .... Boring mate your our main rivals an everyone knows that

Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:22 pm

Casual wrote:Can tell its the summer holidays .... Boring mate your our main rivals an everyone knows that

at least if im struggling to get to sleep i know what thread to read again :lol:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:36 pm

Why dont you just f*ck off and lick your dog out, im sure thats your entertainment on a Friday night?

I think your the one that must love us? Create an account on a rivals message board to feel wanted.

Bristol City WERE Cardiffs main rivals.

They were probably better rivals off the pitch too, sw*nsea have never shone have they.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:38 pm

says the swansea fan who spends most of his time in his caravan on a Cardiff City message board, but you may be right im so obsessed with swansea im not registered on any swansea message board, im so obsessed with swansea ive never sat in the home end of the liberty stadium. In fact im so obsessed with swansea ive never considered leaving my beloved cardiff to support swansea because now your in the premiership. Get a grip, get a life, get an education and get a job.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:45 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:

Why dont you just f*ck off and lick your dog out, im sure thats your entertainment on a Friday night?

I think your the one that must love us? Create an account on a rivals message board to feel wanted.

Bristol City WERE Cardiffs main rivals.

They were probably better rivals off the pitch too, sw*nsea have never shone have they.

correct shane, Bristol have always had some good boys

Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:18 pm

Got to say, rivalry apart.the banter is shit and childish at times(and I gess that I am guilty to a degree )how ever alltho ther ars some on here who banter aside are half tidy guys(for cardiff))ther are a few on here I whould love to just chat face to face,you now the ones who take banter a little to far.But ther again if you think about it that's why they are on here(internet warriors come to mind).Unfortunately they never around in the flesh to back up the shit they talk.Any way alltho I dislike you,I find the lads more or less similar to my self,unlike the stuck up majority on ps who like me are proud jacks,but show ther support less enthusiasticly then my self.ps I do apologize for my spelling and grama as its been a long time since school and the school was not the best.anyway I hate cardiff not just for the footy but the political way they have raped wales,but in saying that good luck next year because like us I think its going to be a hard one,but hey its football,and how shit would life be without it.kis kis

Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:18 pm

You do know you are approximately 42 years old, don't you?

Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:30 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Got to say, rivalry apart.the banter is shit and childish at times(and I gess that I am guilty to a degree )how ever alltho ther ars some on here who banter aside are half tidy guys(for cardiff))ther are a few on here I whould love to just chat face to face,you now the ones who take banter a little to far.But ther again if you think about it that's why they are on here(internet warriors come to mind).Unfortunately they never around in the flesh to back up the shit they talk.Any way alltho I dislike you,I find the lads more or less similar to my self,unlike the stuck up majority on ps who like me are proud jacks,but show ther support less enthusiasticly then my self.ps I do apologize for my spelling and grama as its been a long time since school and the school was not the best.anyway I hate cardiff not just for the footy but the political way they have raped wales,but in saying that good luck next year because like us I think its going to be a hard one,but hey its football,and how shit would life be without it.kis kis

explain to me how Cardiff have raped wales, so the capital (and i know swansea dont like the fact that Cardiff was made the Capital City of Wales) of the principality or country of Wales is systematically imploding its own country, would say London is raping England or Edinburgh is raping Scotland, get a grip mate the reason Wales is in the state its in can all be blamed on London and Westminster and English opinion that Wales is just a waste of space and every Welshman should aspire to be quintessentially English and the reason they get away with it is because we are more interested with our own political internal fighting.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:35 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Got to say, rivalry apart.the banter is shit and childish at times(and I gess that I am guilty to a degree )how ever alltho ther ars some on here who banter aside are half tidy guys(for cardiff))ther are a few on here I whould love to just chat face to face,you now the ones who take banter a little to far.But ther again if you think about it that's why they are on here(internet warriors come to mind).Unfortunately they never around in the flesh to back up the shit they talk.Any way alltho I dislike you,I find the lads more or less similar to my self,unlike the stuck up majority on ps who like me are proud jacks,but show ther support less enthusiasticly then my self.ps I do apologize for my spelling and grama as its been a long time since school and the school was not the best.anyway I hate cardiff not just for the footy but the political way they have raped wales,but in saying that good luck next year because like us I think its going to be a hard one,but hey its football,and how shit would life be without it.kis kis

i think the banter is part of the rivalry although on times the shit that comes out is embarrasing for you. Having said that, a few times I have agreed with some of the stuff you've wrote.
We are lads who follow our clubs. one day we may have a toe to toe or most likely due to cameras and o/b that will never happen.
I don't agree with your political argument, it means shit. how has Cardiff city FC raped wales? in fact, how has cardiff raped wales? Swansea stole the copper, Cardiff stole the coal - both places grew from the rest of us towns and valleys in south wales pal.
We have been getting raped for hundreds of years from the place that you proudly wave flags from Mr 'union' jack.

love and kisses

The BIGGER team :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:40 pm

f**k off

Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:48 pm

What have you achieved by doing this ?

Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:49 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/skillswise/

Use the above site you thick Jack tw*t.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:50 pm

'few on here you would like to chat face to face'

Stop it, you are making my sides hurt. You are our biggest rivals (not you personally) happy now? Don't reply.

NOW f**k OFF

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:14 pm

swansealad, time and time again you keep on about the city of cardiff getting everything. Cardiff IS the capital, f*cking accept it.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:18 pm

mods can you just ban this clown,he offers nothing constructive to this board and gets personal with decent members who dont resort to childish comments and references like 'kiddie fiddling' etc