Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sam Salim

Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Just phoned me and Is on the M42, and he's absolutely fuckin raging :lol: :lol: the traffic is at a standstill and it's pissing down..he really isn't a happy bunny :D :D ......when he was ranting and raving I said "Do you know what I'm doing now mate" he said what Cocka..I said " having a nice cold beer and a rare steak with all the trimmings" ...........he told me I hope you choke :lol: :lol:

Whoever has Sams number, for a laugh, phone him and have the craic. :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Sam Salim

Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:30 pm

He told me he was off to see the Wednesday play :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:He told me he was off to see the Wednesday play :lol: :lol:

He'll probably get there for Wednesday :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...he isn't happy Nukes :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:32 pm

He made a thread earlier saying hes off to watch the Owls play the dirty northern inbreds....Leeds. Then hes having belated birthday celebrations. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:34 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:He made a thread earlier saying hes off to watch the Owls play the dirty northern inbreds....Leeds. Then hes having belated birthday celebrations. :ayatollah:

That's what he's doing, if he gets there. :lol: :lol: