Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WIN AN EXCLUSIVE COCA-COLA TRAINING DAY EXPERIENCE AT CCFC

Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:28 pm

WIN AN EXCLUSIVE COCA-COLA TRAINING DAY EXPERIENCE AT CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB

Coca-Cola, official sponsor of The Football League, is giving a Cardiff City fan the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get behind the scenes at our training ground to see Dave Jones and his back-room team prepare the boys before they take to the field here at the Cardiff City Stadium. Indeed, this is your chance to gain a unique insight into life at our club away from a matchday in a way many have always dreamt of.

This money-can’t-buy package will begin with the competition winner being met by Dave Jones and his coaching team at the training ground where they’ll be given a guided tour of the facilities. Next they’ll be introduced to the first team squad before being able to watch from up close as they are put through their paces. And, if that wasn’t enough, the competition winner will also receive their very own Bluebirds signed shirt, ball and complimentary training kit to act as a memento from their special day.

All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize is to log on to www.cokezone.co.uk/football and follow the prompts in the tunnel to enter the Training Day Experience prize draw.

Entry for the competition closes on the 28th February and the winner will be drawn at random and notified on the 5th March 2010.

Full terms and conditions are available at www.cokezone.co.uk

Re: WIN AN EXCLUSIVE COCA-COLA TRAINING DAY EXPERIENCE AT CCFC

Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:36 pm

throw in a chance to give Ridsdale a kick up the arse and I'll be entering !

Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:40 pm

davids wrote:throw in a chance to give Ridsdale a kick up the arse and I'll be entering !

LOL now that is a genious way to raise some cash!!! just like the sponge stalls just adapt it to a boot :lol:

Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:41 pm

I remember they had a promotion on with Coke Cola before, to win a squad number and get your pic with the squad and in the programme and train with the team.

You had to enter the code off the bottle labels and you win your club an amount of money, the fan who earned the club the most money won.

I had never drank so much coke, 3 sets of teeth later i only earned the club about 33 quid and i must have spent over 100 quid on the bottles, what a dull fucker i am. :lol:

Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:47 pm

I've never won anything in my life but Ive entred :ayatollah: