Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rudy gestede signed ?

Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:49 pm

a little sad of me but i was checking out rudy gestede last night and ended up joining his fan page on facebook lol ... anyway they have just posted a status on there in french that he has signed for cardiff city ... i posted on there and they confirmed he has signed .... dont know how genuine these things are but cant see why some random french dude would bother to make it up .... just passing on the info , hope its correct i think he could be a steal , after seeing the beast the other night rudy gotta be a better option

Re: Rudy gestede signed ?

Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:00 pm

Could be true.. its a good opportunity for the lad to play for a top championship club :ayatollah: as the french leagues aren't really going anywhere :lol:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:08 pm

I've heard conflicting reports, that hes in talks, or it maybe an extension of a longer trial.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:15 pm

Ruddy gested fan club ? U sad git !!! Lol

Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:19 pm

ha ha ha nice one gman ... your a memeber of every clubs message board in all 4 divisions u sad git lol

Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:24 pm

Bbm is qucker than writing on here tho ! Lol.
Thought u wud like the comment

Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:09 pm

He could be our version of Yan KERMOGANT!!!!! Hope not.....

Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:08 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:I've heard conflicting reports, that hes in talks, or it maybe an extension of a longer trial.

I had a chat with him down the Vale gym at lunchtime today, he has a medical Monday and seemed excited to be joining us, really nice guy. He didn't travel to Bournemouth coz he had just travelled over shortly before the team left yesterday.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:54 pm

Jeff wrote:
azz_ccfc wrote:I've heard conflicting reports, that hes in talks, or it maybe an extension of a longer trial.

I had a chat with him down the Vale gym at lunchtime today, he has a medical Monday and seemed excited to be joining us, really nice guy. He didn't travel to Bournemouth coz he had just travelled over shortly before the team left yesterday.

Droog is that you,photos a bit dodgy

Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:07 pm

johnnyjan4-69 wrote:
Jeff wrote:

Droog is that you,photos a bit dodgy

JM...... What do you mean photos dodgy, I'm a looker son.