Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO those slagging the jacks off

Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:15 pm

Yes i hate them as much as the next but they are in the prem league and we arent. Yes it hurts but let them have their moment of glory. Their die hard fans deserve to enjoy their days out in the sun. The new glory hunters and the twats on here who come on to wind up will get their comeuppance and then we can have our fun.

Remember he who laughs last laughs loudest.

:ayatollah:

Re: FAO those slagging the jacks off

Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:29 pm

well said :) :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:34 pm

Good post,I also dislike you but the true fans on both sides have had some hard times,must say we have had it worst you shoud agree,the petty era the high courts in the early 80s to nearly dropping out of the league 9years ago.Ok maybee wr are gloating a bit but for years you have had all the media.Anyway your time will come,you done the right thing in getting s new manager so good luck.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Not a bad post "JACK" however, if you come on our site you must accept the verbal you are getting... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:18 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Good post,I also dislike you but the true fans on both sides have had some hard times,must say we have had it worst you shoud agree,the petty era the high courts in the early 80s to nearly dropping out of the league 9years ago.Ok maybee wr are gloating a bit but for years you have had all the media.Anyway your time will come,you done the right thing in getting s new manager so good luck.

i think you are gloating 108 posts on a cardiff city board.i also dislike you swansealad69 jack gloating tw@t :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:30 pm

The only reason I'm on here lads is I'm waiting for a hip replacement,doing my fecking head in can't work and board.anyway I'm expect the shit as I give it I need to take it.anyway will be on here for some time yet as planet swans are not my type of supporter if you now what I mean. ;) maybe this board should be a welsh board.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:32 pm

Do the jacks only have one message board?h

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Basically yes,had a good one on terrice links but all that as gone pear shaped now,use to like in the know but all hone now.This is probably the only decent board for lads,that's why you get the jacks on here,

Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Its pointless slagging them off

They are BETTER than us, cos they play in a higher division

any other arguments are null and void

they will be playing Chelsea Man Utd Arsenal Liverpool and Spurs next season

We wont

Their team deserves their moment of glory

Thank You David Jones, you utter utter c**t

Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:23 pm

taffyapple wrote:Its pointless slagging them off

They are BETTER than us, cos they play in a higher division

any other arguments are null and void

they will be playing Chelsea Man Utd Arsenal Liverpool and Spurs next season

We wont

Their team deserves their moment of glory

Thank You David Jones, you utter utter c**t

Don,t encourage the gloating jack b@stards dave jones was partly to blame ie bothroyd chops and loan signings. The glory is getting there,staying there is the hardest part.The three who went up are coming back down ,norwich will do the best out of the three.IMO

Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:01 am

When the swsns reached the championship you all said exactly the same,and yet we took it by storm.3 seasons and each time we were up ther.Now I now that you are hopefully wishing us back down,as would I in your shoes.But even tho we agree its going to be difficult but untill we get in to the season no one knows what will happen.In the 80s the talk was the same in the papers and on the streets,but we fiinished 6th.The next season when we all thought we were safe we went down.At this time we just like you are in unknown territory with what's ahead.Just look at some of your own posts,some think its definitely your season others say no chance,you might implode and go down,no one knows.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:31 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Yes i hate them as much as the next but they are in the prem league and we arent. Yes it hurts but let them have their moment of glory. Their die hard fans deserve to enjoy their days out in the sun. The new glory hunters and the twats on here who come on to wind up will get their comeuppance and then we can have our fun.

Remember he who laughs last laughs loudest.

:ayatollah:

Good post on the face of it but..........Remember he who laughs last laughs loudest. ??????
I think that after putting up with you lot lording it up over us for the last ten years, rising through the leagues while we were struggling to stay in it, bragging about making bucket collections at games to 'help us out' etc, I think that in fairness we can definately claim to have had the last laugh so to speak! :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:10 pm

They are a bunch of Gay peg selling gypos, sorry but some habits are hard to break.....

Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:35 pm

Good post on the face of it but..........Remember he who laughs last laughs loudest. ??????
I think that after putting up with you lot lording it up over us for the last ten years, rising through the leagues while we were struggling to stay in it, bragging about making bucket collections at games to 'help us out' etc, I think that in fairness we can definately claim to have had the last laugh so to speak! :ayatollah:[/quote]

By definition,as long as theres a league no one will ever have the last laugh.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:55 pm

what now because they are a league above we should be nice about them :? fck that. ill take the piss as always, nothing to do with sour grapes, would be the same in any league.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:03 pm

I take a month's break from this forum and still the same old threads appear :(

Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:56 pm

we have no right to take the piss out of the jacks for a year...its killing me
even if they lose 10-0 we are in no position to say anything
hats off to them they deserve to be there and we don't

i hope the fuckers go down and out of business but they are in the prem on merit and at the end of the day they were better side.................jack bastards

Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Good post on the face of it but..........Remember he who laughs last laughs loudest. ??????
I think that after putting up with you lot lording it up over us for the last ten years, rising through the leagues while we were struggling to stay in it, bragging about making bucket collections at games to 'help us out' etc, I think that in fairness we can definately claim to have had the last laugh so to speak! :ayatollah:

By definition,as long as theres a league no one will ever have the last laugh.[/quote]

Agreed sneggy! whoever claims top spot in the last season ever will have the last laugh as theey will have bragging rights forever! Now that would be something wouldn't it! ...............errrrrr? :lol:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:05 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:we have no right to take the piss out of the jacks for a year...its killing me
even if they lose 10-0 we are in no position to say anything
hats off to them they deserve to be there and we don't

i hope the fuckers go down and out of business but they are in the prem on merit and at the end of the day they were better side.................jack bastards

sorry maesteg blue but we are their rivals.we finished one place behind them,i wouldn,t take my hat off to them if they won the champions league.you are right we didn,t deserve to go up.I WILL NEVER STOP SLAGGING THE JERKS OFF :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:18 am

chris_ccfc wrote:I take a month's break from this forum and still the same old threads appear :(

Maybe because you are in the same old league....just a thought like :roll:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:26 am

Morriston Monkey wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:I take a month's break from this forum and still the same old threads appear :(

Maybe because you are in the same old league....just a thought like :roll:

Really? That never occured to me.

I think you misunderstood what the context of my post meant.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:30 am

:ayatollah: keep trying capital f.c one day you may get here it would be nice to see us both here in the premiership :ayatollah:

What part of West Wales you from?

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:51 am

Morriston Monkey wrote::ayatollah: keep trying capital f.c one day you may get here it would be nice to see us both here in the premiership :ayatollah:

What part of West Wales you from?

Lampeter mate but I work in Aberystwyth.

Don't spend much of my personal time in West Wales as it's too boring for my liking, often go to Swansea for a night out.

Know quite a few Jack's and hope you enjoy your time in the prem, hopefully one day we will make it.