Re: R.I.P AMY WINEHOUSE

Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:49 pm

Surprised it's taken this long.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:53 pm

own fault same as any druggy scumbag where they belong :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:54 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:own fault same as any druggy scumbag where they belong :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:41 pm

Have a bit of sympathy for her family guys :(

Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:43 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Have a bit of sympathy for her family guys :(

Well said.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:51 am

Have absolutely no sympathy for a person like this, for their family I have all the sympathy I can give, for they are the ones that have to live with a situation like this.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:24 am

If we are all being holier than thou, then when anyone you know dies of stress, heart problems, or cancer brought about by an over idulgent western lifestyle and fondness for drink, I trust you all will be equally as ruthless. As they would be to blame for that, judging by the perfect f*cking moralists we have on this forum.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:16 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:If we are all being holier than thou, then when anyone you know dies of stress, heart problems, or cancer brought about by an over idulgent western lifestyle and fondness for drink, I trust you all will be equally as ruthless. As they would be to blame for that, judging by the perfect f*cking moralists we have on this forum.

:ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:44 am

Bowmonster wrote:Have a bit of sympathy for her family guys :(

Dont think her family reads this forum

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:48 am

I heard when police got into her flat they caught pete doherty sniffing her crack

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:51 am

Were her tits real?

It is very sad news. That crack is very addictive. With all her money she didn't really stand a chance. She was in my celebrity death league. Hopefully I don't improve my score as I don't want Gazza and Brittney Spears to kick the bucket.

RIP Amy. She had one hell of a voice.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:03 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:If we are all being holier than thou, then when anyone you know dies of stress, heart problems, or cancer brought about by an over idulgent western lifestyle and fondness for drink, I trust you all will be equally as ruthless. As they would be to blame for that, judging by the perfect f*cking moralists we have on this forum.

Since when did any of that involve illegal activity??

Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:07 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:

Since when did any of that involve illegal activity??

Good point :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:57 pm

With the sudden death of Amy Winehouse, as a mark of respect Yates wine lodge has extended happy hour :lol: