Re: AMY WINEHOUSE DEAD!

Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:52 pm

Saw it coming really..

Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:53 pm

Also sickipedia.org has crashed.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:57 pm

RFMH wrote:Also sickipedia.org has crashed.

:lol:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:58 pm

Maybe she should have gone to Rehab after all.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:35 pm

Sad News.

Young and talented, such a waste.

RIP. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:36 pm

record label will be rubbing their hands together. CHA CHING!££££! She was on my top 3 list of celebs to pop their clogs first, so id be more surprised to see the sun rise tomorrow morning.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Those who live by the sword, :( as they say,die by the sword.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:20 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:Maybe she should have gone to Rehab after all.

No No No

Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:36 pm

Bit late for rehab now, pity she didnt take pete doherty with her

Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:56 pm

And this now takes away the attention from the poor souls in Norway :( Just wonderful what the news these days considers important. RIP but can't say I have to much sympathy for her

Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Newest addition to Club 27

Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:16 pm

Poor example to young people - hope they learn by this !!

No sympathy or a druggie

Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:25 pm

Another member to the 27 Club.
Very very talented and she paved the way for artists like Duffy, Adele, Lily Allen and Lady Gaga. Her legacy will live on. She had a beautiful voice and helped breath new life into the soul genre. Her death is a massive loss of talent but also a lesson into the dangers of drugs.

She clearly had a lot of demons and it's sad that she lost. Hopefully it'll be a wake-up call to someone out there and another life will be saved.

RIP.

Note: 'She should have gone back to rehab' jokes aren't funny, not in 'she's dead so don't joke about it kinda way', but in an 'painfully unfunny and predictable way'. I've had 22 texts all saying the same thing. Please stop before I put a bullet in my head.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:22 pm

RIP Amy. Lived her life to the full. Her voice will live on. :ayatollah:

Will dedicate a cheeky line tonight for her :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:17 pm

A total waster. Our boys are getting Killed in Afghanistan and hardly a mention. A wino on Drugs dies and its massive news. It was her choice to put that shit in her system no one else's :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:34 pm

SHOCK NEWS !! Amy Winehouse is still alive, forensics went to draw a line around her body and she sprung up and tried to snort it.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:A total waster. Our boys are getting Killed in Afghanistan and hardly a mention. A wino on Drugs dies and its massive news. It was her choice to put that shit in her system no one else's :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sorry doesn't matter how someone dies still tragic, no matter how a person dies still leaving family behind. For the grace of god there goes all of us

Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:21 pm

Sad news saw her live twice very talented girl who had her demons.
RIP AMY .

Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:10 am

The 27 club is restricted to those with talent, amy crackhouse need not apply

Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:48 am

Steve Van Halen wrote:The 27 club is restricted to those with talent, amy crackhouse need not apply

She had an amazing voice. I'd say that alone counts as talent.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:51 am

Steve Van Halen wrote:The 27 club is restricted to those with talent, amy crackhouse need not apply

Steve thats very harsh, She was a major talent who needed a lot of help as she didn't seem to be able to cope with the fame that went with her talent. :roll:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:03 am

People keep saying about her talent but other than one or two songs to me she was just another singer.....its just as sad to lose a life but I really dont see this super talent people say. RIP any life