Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

KENNY MILLER...

Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:13 pm

kenny miller has completed his medical and agreed terms with the club and is set to sign on a two year deal with a wage package of around £25,000 a week this would make him the highest paid championship player at the moment, however miller still seems to be waiting for his international clearence documents to come through before the deal can be finallised anybody know why they are taking so long to come through? as we expected him to sign yesterday !

Re: KENNY MILLER...

Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:14 pm

MatthewCCFCLeyshon wrote:kenny miller has completed his medical and agreed terms with the club and is set to sign on a two year deal with a wage package of around £25,000 a week this would make him the highest paid championship player at the moment, however miller still seems to be waiting for his international clearence documents to come through before the deal can be finallised anybody know why they are taking so long to come through? as we expected him to sign yesterday !

Have u been in some sort of time dilation field??

Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:16 pm

MatthewCCFCLeyshon wrote:kenny miller has completed his medical and agreed terms with the club and is set to sign on a two year deal with a wage package of around £25,000 a week this would make him the highest paid championship player at the moment, however miller still seems to be waiting for his international clearence documents to come through before the deal can be finallised anybody know why they are taking so long to come through? as we expected him to sign yesterday !

he is not the highest paid player in the Championship :?:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:18 pm

Pretty sure he won't be the highest payed player in the league :lol:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:20 pm

Bledd10 wrote:Pretty sure he won't be the highest payed player in the league :lol:

Jimmy Bullard :?:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:21 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Bledd10 wrote:Pretty sure he won't be the highest payed player in the league :lol:

Jimmy Bullard :?:

Kevin Nolan.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:24 pm

A Few players who have come down from WHU - Birmingham would be on a good wage ( imo )

Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:26 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:A Few players who have come down from WHU - Birmingham would be on a good wage ( imo )

Agree,i think Nolan is on £55,000 a week.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:28 pm

nobby wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:A Few players who have come down from WHU - Birmingham would be on a good wage ( imo )

Agree,i think Nolan is on £55,000 a week.

That's £10k more a week than Bullard ;) - Nobby :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:00 pm

FYI We have signed Earnshaw as well ;) ;)

Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:14 pm

the point is not the wages, whats the hold up with the papers?

Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:38 pm

cityblue wrote:the point is not the wages, whats the hold up with the papers?

fax machine is broken

Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:59 pm

The deal has been "Hacked", Murdock you barsteward.... ;) :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Its Turkey. End of.

Different culture, different pace of life. Perhaps they
just aint in a rush to work the weekend

Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:06 pm

taffyapple wrote:Its Turkey. End of.

Different culture, different pace of life. Perhaps they
just aint in a rush to work the weekend

ai prob going' we leave it to next week sometime' haha

Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:08 pm

Great player, without doubt. But he is an ignorant prick. Me and my cousin seen him in Cardiff Airport last night, my cousin tried to talk to him ad completley blanked us. The airport staff guy was like "Great player, but a c**t". Is bird is mega fit mind.

Anyway, hope he bangs the goals in for us next season. 20+ goals this season I reckon.