Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:15 pm

Congratulations to your boy! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Little Chief leaves Bath with his Black Belt

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:35 am

Well done Regan :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:39 pm

blue nile wrote:Well done Regan :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Chief and that is nice coming from you who watched him compete in the Welsh. Did you see his fight on the link towards the bottom of page one :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:08 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Cheers Chief and that is nice coming from you who watched him compete in the Welsh. Did you see his fight on the link towards the bottom of page one :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes i did.Great stuff from Regan, God help the other opponents when he gets older, i see a potential British, European and World Champion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:54 pm

blue nile wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Yes i did.Great stuff from Regan, God help the other opponents when he gets older, i see a potential British, European and World Champion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The first step is the Welsh Championships in Merthyr next year. I really do hope for him to make a massive impact next year. I have told him that should be his next goal. :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:08 pm

Well done Harry :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:22 pm

ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT ..... WELL DONE YOUNG NUKES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: