Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

hollie books

Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:31 pm

just shopping in asdas this evening and stopped to look for a book to read and came across some hollie books,i picked up the millwall book 'no one likes us' and it had a section on they're visit to us in 1999 ,so i read it from some millwall fans point of view,well all i can say is what a totall load of bollocks ,was there that day and 'wall got totall wasted that day and i can't remember any other team in over 35 years of supporting the city getting that badly turned over. also read some cass penant books and thought the same ,a bit disney. anyone else got any thoughts on theses books.

Re: hollie books

Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:45 pm

Personally as hollie books go, I thought the bible was over rated.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:59 pm

I have read the books you are talking about. I did'nt think they were as crap as you think mate. Sometimes its hard for some people to give credit or respect to rival crews even if they have taken a hiding. I will never forget the night i found out about this game having major disorder at it. I was on holiday in Ibiza and when i asked some Londoner how Cardiff got on. he said that there was loads of trouble and millwall done the business. So that just shows how bias and blinded some people can be. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Scally is a good one! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: