Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO ABERDARE BLUEBIRDS

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:54 pm

I am finaaly opening the New place this coming Friday. We decided that we were able to open this late this afternoon, we were let down by so many diffrent people i.e Window fitters and the Bar came and was the wrong size ect. But we ARE opening tomorrow. Bit gutted that we arnt having like a big opening Night but as I just said the opening has been up in the air for ages.

Re: FAO ABERDARE BLUEBIRDS

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:58 pm

Good Luck for tomorrows opening 8-)

Hope it goes well.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:03 am

good luck mate

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:03 am

BlueCheg wrote:I am finaaly opening the New place this coming Friday. We decided that we were able to open this late this afternoon, we were let down by so many diffrent people i.e Window fitters and the Bar came and was the wrong size ect. But we ARE opening tomorrow. Bit gutted that we arnt having like a big opening Night but as I just said the opening has been up in the air for ages.

Where is your pub mate, I work in the town centre sometimes, Cannon street is it far from there and what is it called ???? Good luck with it anyway

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:05 am

Thanks Lads. It is oppisite Natwest Bank and Corals. Next street over from Cannon Street (I think lol).

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:15 am

BlueCheg wrote:Thanks Lads. It is oppisite Natwest Bank and Corals. Next street over from Cannon Street (I think lol).

I'll pop in then !!!

Whats the name of it ???

Cheers......

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:30 am

The Beluga Bar mate. Pop in

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:21 am

Good luck fella, will be sure to pop in next time im in town. ;)

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:46 am

Good Luck Cheggers,hope your DJ is upto scratch!!!I will find out! ;)