Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Miller delay

Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:56 pm

Anyone else slightly worried about the delay in Miller being officially announced?

I know he's been training with us, has been in Cardiff for 4 days, and is looking for a house the fact we're awaiting a document from a Turkish club is worrying me slightly because the Turks are bonkers and hold very little football morals. For some reason I just don't trust them...

Re: Miller delay

Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:01 pm

No mate. 8-)

Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:06 pm

baseboy007 wrote:No mate. 8-)

Haha...well you've convinced me then :D :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:31 pm

I don't trust them, they have big games next week and they have no replacement, in turkey the transfer deadline is now up or due up, so maybe they are delaying it to keep him! :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:51 pm

Valleybluebird wrote:I don't trust them, they have big games next week and they have no replacement, in turkey the transfer deadline is now up or due up, so maybe they are delaying it to keep him! :ayatollah:

Exactly mate...not a great situation atm by any means...

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:39 am

Valleybluebird wrote:I don't trust them, they have big games next week and they have no replacement, in turkey the transfer deadline is now up or due up, so maybe they are delaying it to keep him! :ayatollah:

There should be a punishment for accepting the bid but delaying the paperwork until the end of the transfer window. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:47 am

JonScam wrote:Anyone else slightly worried about the delay in Miller being officially announced?

I know he's been training with us, has been in Cardiff for 4 days, and is looking for a house the fact we're awaiting a document from a Turkish club is worrying me slightly because the Turks are bonkers and hold very little football morals. For some reason I just don't trust them...

Appears that he and the french guy are signing tomorrow :ayatollah:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -29108810/

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:55 am

The Turkish transfer window shuts on 5th September so they have a long wait. :D

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:04 am

its a bit more difficult for paperwork for an international signing rather than a domestic, plus they dont work weekends...

keep the faith it will all be sorted mon!! :ayatollah: