Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The season ahead, bring it on.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:40 am

Is Malky the right man, who knows. Are the players he has brought in going to do well this season, who knows. What I do know is that its our club and its the start of another season. I have no idea where we will finish but what I do know is that the season is going to be a rollercoaster ride as usual. We start with a visit to West Ham away. Certainly a red hot atmosphere is guaranteed. So whether we finish in the top two, win the play offs, finish mid table or a fighting against relegation it is still our club. Come on City!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: The season ahead, bring it on.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:49 am

In reality the fans are the club, it's the only constant at football clubs, managers come and go, chairmen come and go players come and go but fans rarely move to support another team, so as you rightly say "it's our club", win or lose we'll be there so bring it on!! :ayatollah:

Re: The season ahead, bring it on.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:56 am

Essex Bluebird wrote:Is Malky the right man, who knows. Are the players he has brought in going to do well this season, who knows. What I do know is that its our club and its the start of another season. I have no idea where we will finish but what I do know is that the season is going to be a rollercoaster ride as usual. We start with a visit to West Ham away. Certainly a red hot atmosphere is guaranteed. So whether we finish in the top two, win the play offs, finish mid table or a fighting against relegation it is still our club. Come on City!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good post! Cant wait for the season start