Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It's all coming together nicely

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:57 am

Malky certainly knows what he's doing. Don't worry about the friendly results. It's all about fitness and building a squad at this stage. Don't forget its gonna take a little time for them all to gel, he has had to bring a lot of new players in. If were in the mix by Christmas I am sure funds will be made available to freshen things up, so we can kick on towards the business end of the season. It will take time but just watch us fly. I have a good feeling about Malky Mackay, the team he has around him and the squad he is building. I just can't wait for the season to start. What say you all? :ayatollah:

Re: It's all coming together nicely

Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:03 am

ihatealiens wrote:Malky certainly knows what he's doing. Don't worry about the friendly results. It's all about fitness and building a squad at this stage. Don't forget its gonna take a little time for them all to gel, he has had to bring a lot of new players in. If were in the mix by Christmas I am sure funds will be made available to freshen things up, so we can kick on towards the business end of the season. It will take time but just watch us fly. I have a good feeling about Malky Mackay, the team he has around him and the squad he is building. I just can't wait for the season to start. What say you all? :ayatollah:

Roger that brother! Got the same optimism myself...Malky is the man to deliver the dream :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:06 am

can't wait now just got give it time to gel :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 am

I share everyone's optimism but if it doesn't go Malky's way in the opening months then we must back him and turn on him.

We know that if things don't go our way then he will be hurting just as much as us.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:26 am

SA17 Bluebird wrote:I share everyone's optimism but if it doesn't go Malky's way in the opening months then we must back him and turn on him.

We know that if things don't go our way then he will be hurting just as much as us.

Totally agree but you now what certain city fans are like and there will be probably always be the boo boys there if we're doing well or not but MM has to be given time and I think he will by the majority :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:33 am

Bluebird_steve wrote:
SA17 Bluebird wrote:I share everyone's optimism but if it doesn't go Malky's way in the opening months then we must back him and turn on him.

Totally agree but you now what certain city fans are like and there will be probably always be the boo boys there if we're doing well or not but MM has to be given time and I think he will by the majority :ayatollah:

Just noticed a mistake in my post.

*NOT turn on him.

Don't want to come across as a miserable prick!

Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:34 am

Spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:51 am

Well he has massive platform to folow , FA Cup Final , highest placings every season , Play off final , but good luck to him , if we are not doing well by October there will e hell at the stadium by some supporters