Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

you can not just blame pr

Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:00 am

Most people have been having a go at PR (rightly in my opinion)BUT why not put a lot of the blame on the peolle who have put him there and are quite HAPPY to leave him there to do whatever he wants .A lot of questions surely must be asked of them as well

Re: you can not just blame pr

Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:02 am

i totall agree, the board have got just as much to do with it for backing him

Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:19 am

too right and blame the board for allowing him to do what he's done !

Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:44 am

agreee but he is paid his wage to act as a buffer for the board i guess. They are culpable as they have passed this latest payment to him knowing the financial situation of the club.

Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:51 am

Humphry's wrote:agreee but he is paid his wage to act as a buffer for the board i guess. They are culpable as they have passed this latest payment to him knowing the financial situation of the club.

5 people on the board 3 of them brought in by ridsdale as his cronies
mr b outvoted 4 to 1 every time
i can just see the riddler turning around and saying i dident call a board meeting steve as you were outvoted anyway :evil:

Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:02 am

steve davies wrote:
Humphry's wrote:agreee but he is paid his wage to act as a buffer for the board i guess. They are culpable as they have passed this latest payment to him knowing the financial situation of the club.

5 people on the board 3 of them brought in by ridsdale as his cronies
mr b outvoted 4 to 1 every time
i can just see the riddler turning around and saying i dident call a board meeting steve as you were outvoted anyway :evil:

Steve one thing about Borley is he sticks through it cos I would have fucked off a long time ago.

Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:04 am

It is true you just can't blame PR, but its fair comment that he carries more blame than everyone else.

Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:42 am

Yes but the real powers could remove PR within seconds if they really wanted to