Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How do you think last year's team would have done if Malky was manager?

You may select 1 option

View results

LAST YEAR'S TEAM

Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:28 pm

How do you feel they would have done under Malky? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: LAST YEAR'S TEAM

Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:45 pm

With last years team, DEF AT LEAST RUNNERS UP IN MY OPINION :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
This years Squad so far Play offs 6th :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:With last years team, DEF AT LEAST RUNNERS UP IN MY OPINION :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
This years Squad so far Play offs 6th :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

annis by time season starts be shouting out promotion :oops: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:51 pm

Always hard to tell

Im much more excited with this seasons signings than lasts
In my opinon, with the embargo put upon last season the signings were rushed, injury prone and old

This season, every player who Malky has brought in looks fresh, young, promising and willing to do well for this football club

The team looks so much promising this season :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:52 pm

I think runners up because the only thing we lacked was heart and spirit. In terms of ability we were the best team in the league - just bottled it when it counted.

I think Malky has what it takes to keep his players performing, even when the chips are stacked against them. You only got to look at Watford last season to see that.

Another thing, our support at home was shit last year. Malky coming over to the fans and engaging with us will mean we'll really get behind the side - the 12th Man will definately play their part this season! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Malky understands the importance of us fans to lift the team, Dave Jones seemed to miss that point completely. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:02 pm

12thMan wrote:I think runners up because the only thing we lacked was heart and spirit. In terms of ability we were the best team in the league - just bottled it when it counted.

I think Malky has what it takes to keep his players performing, even when the chips are stacked against them. You only got to look at Watford last season to see that.

Another thing, our support at home was shit last year. Malky coming over to the fans and engaging with us will mean we'll really get behind the side - the 12th Man will definately play their part this season! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Malky understands the importance of us fans to lift the team, Dave Jones seemed to miss that point completely. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

agree think fans will be behind the players more this season rather than get on there backs straight away. as you say think malky doing good job bringing club closer to the fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah: