Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Weston vs Cardiff Pre Season Friendly on Friday

Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:04 pm

How many of you are planning on coming down on friday night? Also does anybody know how strong the team is as we were told that the game had been moved from Saturday to Friday so you could bring a stronger team. Does this mean it'll be a reserve team instead of a youth team or is their even a chance of some first team members being their.

I hope you all enjoy your trip down the woodspring and have a safe journey.

Re: Weston vs Cardiff Pre Season Friendly on Friday

Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:42 pm

It will be a youth side mate as we have a first team friendy against Parma on Saturday. :ayatollah:
Welcome to the forum by the way. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:41 pm

That's a shame ah well I'm sure your youth team and Weston will put on a good show. Anyone planning on making the short trip to watch the game.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Weston Seagull wrote:That's a shame ah well I'm sure your youth team and Weston will put on a good show. Anyone planning on making the short trip to watch the game.

Yes, me and my son with a bit of luck. Hope it's a nice day we may come early and make a day of it

Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:22 pm

Hope you and everyone else who comes has a safe trip down here and enjoys the game. Our fans are usually a nice welcoming bunch :D

Best of luck for this season I'm sure youll get promoted to the prem :)

Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:48 pm

Weston Seagull wrote:Hope you and everyone else who comes has a safe trip down here and enjoys the game. Our fans are usually a nice welcoming bunch :D

Best of luck for this season I'm sure youll get promoted to the prem :)

thanks mate, same to ou to.
we get alot of bad press, but when we play lower league opposition we always bring a good following, and there is also a party atmosphere pre season, terraces bring the best out of us :D
like above it will be a youth/ reserve team even so a few will will travel and make a day of it :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:37 am

Just so everyone knows ticket prices have now been reduced to £5 for adults, £3 for Seniors and Juniors.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:41 am

I'd say there'll be abot 100 of us lot there, it won't be many!... maybe 1 or 2 'fringe' players will play :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:52 am

ill be there, my girlfriend lives around the corner :ayatollah: