Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: A total farce by our club

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:50 pm

Surely they wont let this happen and fans will be be allowed to attend in their hundreds, other wise they are defeating the object of supposedly going out to the the Fans and meeting the fans from those areas who will just pop in on the night, They will let the fans turn up on the night or is it a bubble ? :lol:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:04 am

Spot on Annis. A typical example of this unfairness is that both myself and my son (who also posts on here) live within a stones throw of the first venue in Rhydyfelin and both have been season ticket holders for quite some time and have both renewed our season tickets as well as being members of the supporters club and attended more than 10 away matches last season yet we have not been invited.
I am not claiming that we are better fans or more loyal to the club than anyone else but considering we live in the same street as the venue then you would think that we would have been considered for this event.

I dont care if this is a ticket only event for the chosen few because we both intend to turn up so someone will have to turn us away.If this does happen then I will complain to the supporters club and the club itself.

I would still like to know why fans like us were not considered worthy of attending though?

Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:37 am

just an idea but are the club just trying to ensure that only fans from the areas the meetings are held in attend these meetings to prevent the same people turning up at every meeting and preventing local fans from attending. The club could have worded their intentions better but this maybe the case

Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:43 am

dont no how it works but I live in rhydyfelin and had a phone call to say a ticket is on its way to me .Thats fine for me because I no people in the non pol but if you live in the area you should be worthy of a ticket.

Just hope the place isnt full of liverpool or man u etc fans all with tickets because there is loads of em in rhydyfelin and when it suits them become pretend Cardiff fans so I hope are genuine fans get to see malky not the dickheads who support clubs in a different country they have only been to see play 2 or 3 times in 25 years.

I will try and see how it goes and post back I no all the pretend fans around here. :D

Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:48 am

If the club are running it, then the club should be organising it.

They've the database of ST holders, people who have bought tickets.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:54 am

nerd wrote:If the club are running it, then the club should be organising it.

They've the database of ST holders, people who have bought tickets.

Spot on Nerd :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:57 am

Bluebird64 wrote:Spot on Annis. A typical example of this unfairness is that both myself and my son (who also posts on here) live within a stones throw of the first venue in Rhydyfelin and both have been season ticket holders for quite some time and have both renewed our season tickets as well as being members of the supporters club and attended more than 10 away matches last season yet we have not been invited.
I am not claiming that we are better fans or more loyal to the club than anyone else but considering we live in the same street as the venue then you would think that we would have been considered for this event.

I dont care if this is a ticket only event for the chosen few because we both intend to turn up so someone will have to turn us away.If this does happen then I will complain to the supporters club and the club itself.

I would still like to know why fans like us were not considered worthy of attending though?

I would be very surprised if they turned you away,we have held these type of meetings in the past all over South Wales and We have managed to accommodate everyone, I Certainly hope they Allow you All in :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:32 am

This idea of ticket distribution is the weak point . LOADS OF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE PISSED OFF!!!
However selection is done its gonna be tickets for mates!!! :o

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:25 am

Below is the latest info on the evening in Rhydyfelin and the supporters club and trust HAVE been allocated tickets THEN the rest ( 30 pairs ) are up for ballot on the CCFC official website .............. hmmmm be interesting to see just how many Trust or CCSC supporters attend the event up at Merthyr later on in the year ?

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 47,00.html