Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Miller makes dramatic U- Turn

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:05 pm

After reading the latest news i'm sure if i heard correctly that Kenny Miller has made a dramatic U-turn on his move to CCFC and is thinking of joining the F****ing Jacks ! Other clubs seem to be interested such as Wolves and Newcastle, we can't compete with these PL teams in terms of wages so i think guys that the deal is probably off :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Re: Miller makes dramatic U- Turn

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:07 pm

Shut up with this bullshit :roll:

He cleared a medical and trained with the team, just one document needed to be passed and there was no news from any clubbing making a bid, and surely they'd have offered more than the 880k which'd have been in the news...

Stop stirring shit up.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:10 pm

I doubt its true but I have heard a few rumours coming out of Swan*ea about Kenny Miller joining them, but i think the deal is about 99% done now!

sorry but that deserves a laugh

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JayW wrote:After reading the latest news i'm sure if i heard correctly that Kenny Miller has made a dramatic U-turn on his move to CCFC and is thinking of joining the F****ing Jacks ! Other clubs seem to be interested such as Wolves and Newcastle, we can't compete with these PL teams in terms of wages so i think guys that the deal is probably off :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

The Jacks have had at least 10-15 players turn them down due to their poor wage structure, Miller is a Bluebird so puts that to bed.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:11 pm

JayW wrote:After reading the latest news i'm sure if i heard correctly that Kenny Miller has made a dramatic U-turn on his move to CCFC and is thinking of joining the F****ing Jacks ! Other clubs seem to be interested such as Wolves and Newcastle, we can't compete with these PL teams in terms of wages so i think guys that the deal is probably off :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Image PLEASE

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:11 pm

source?????

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:13 pm

nobby wrote:

The Jacks have had at least 10-15 players turn them down due to their poor wage structure, Miller is a Bluebird so puts that to bed.

Mate they are now premier league team, i know they have poor wage structure but im pretty sure it is true they are one of the clubs interested ! If im right didnt John Obi - Mikel have a medical with man u before going to chelsea along with ronaldinho before chosing barca so did alan shearer before moving to Newcastle i think it is possible for things to change guys its true kenny wont be a bluebird :( :x :x :x :x

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:14 pm

Real Radio Wales Sports Roundup guys !

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:14 pm

ImageHOW MANY MORE TIMES :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:16 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:ImageHOW MANY MORE TIMES :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry if you dont think its true MR Karate green belt !

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:18 pm

Well he has been training with us and international clearance will be done tomorrow, Miller is also good mates with Malky :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:18 pm

LeBlue wrote:Shut up with this bullshit :roll:

He cleared a medical and trained with the team, just one document needed to be passed and there was no news from any clubbing making a bid, and surely they'd have offered more than the 880k which'd have been in the news...

Stop stirring shit up.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well he has been training with us and international clearance will be done tomorrow, Miller is also good mates with Malky :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:19 pm

JayW wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:ImageHOW MANY MORE TIMES :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry if you dont think its true MR Karate green belt !

I am White belt fella never done it in my Life :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:20 pm

JayW wrote:
nobby wrote:

Mate they are now premier league team, i know they have poor wage structure but im pretty sure it is true they are one of the clubs interested ! If im right didnt John Obi - Mikel have a medical with man u before going to chelsea along with ronaldinho before chosing barca so did alan shearer before moving to Newcastle i think it is possible for things to change guys its true kenny wont be a bluebird :( :x :x :x :x

No disrespect but its utter bullshit, Miller will be unvailed tomorrow along with Gestede, paperwork all done and dusted and NOTHING will change it, especially £8000 a week with the Jerks. :lol:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Warrior wrote:

your Masterbaker :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:25 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Warrior wrote:

your Masterbaker :roll: :roll: :roll:

Steve, I think he is :lol:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:30 pm

your Masterbaker :roll: :roll: :roll:[/quote][/quote]

Steve, I think he is :lol:[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:48 am

Nice to see the Warrior and Dayo back from their holiday at the same time,wonder if they went to the same place as well.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:03 am

BigGwynram wrote:Nice to see the Warrior and Dayo back from their holiday at the same time,wonder if they went to the same place as well.

:lol:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:23 am

No intrest in miller down here folks.would not want him,if we do get a player thst old and on 25k a week,ie senna who ain't coming, it will be a top notch player.no offense but don't think miller is going to be that good,good for rangers but scotish prem is shit,and only interest he had was from a shit team with sun shine,for 25k a week you should be carefull.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:27 am

For 25k a week we should be careful.

Just as well he's not on that.