Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE OFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD

Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:49 am

OH MY GOD, I now blame Corky for my increased stress levels.

Until last week, I didn't really know there was a message board on the official site. Corky told me about it and I've been over for a look. Well for those on here who think MM'S board has got more than a fair share of sniping petty minded contradictary types, you have to take a look on on the Official site, it's f*cking un-believeable.

I dare not register on there because it would lead to me getting arrested, I try to take an occasional look without getting stressed, but usually have to take two valiums and a lie down in a dark room.

The slagging that people got for protesting is beyond, what i would suggest is these anti protesting key board warriors, should come out and have a supporting rally of PR at the same time as the protest.

That way, when they get digs in that the protest consisted of 100 school kid chavs who should know better, then possibly the pro people can stand up to be counted in their thousands as upstanding mature supporters that know better.

So i would suggest turn up, put up, or shut up,and face the facts, if there were 100 or 400 protestors, that's 100 or 400 more than were the supporting PR and his actions.

Re: THE OFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD

Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:50 am

Here , Here.

Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:56 am

Just ignore them mate and do what you feel is best for the club. There will always be the section who seem intent on causing a divide.

Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:58 am

i must be honest, i went on there and abused those who abused me, caused f*cking chaos :lol: :lol:

i think they must all be city employees ffs

Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:59 am

BigGwynram wrote:OH MY GOD, I now blame Corky for my increased stress levels.

Until last week, I didn't really know there was a message board on the official site. Corky told me about it and I've been over for a look. Well for those on here who think MM'S board has got more than a fair share of sniping petty minded contradictary types, you have to take a look on on the Official site, it's f*cking un-believeable.

I dare not register on there because it would lead to me getting arrested, I try to take an occasional look without getting stressed, but usually have to take two valiums and a lie down in a dark room.

The slagging that people got for protesting is beyond, what i would suggest is these anti protesting key board warriors, should come out and have a supporting rally of PR at the same time as the protest.

That way, when they get digs in that the protest consisted of 100 school kid chavs who should know better, then possibly the pro people can stand up to be counted in their thousands as upstanding mature supporters that know better.

So i would suggest turn up, put up, or shut up,and face the facts, if there were 100 or 400 protestors, that's 100 or 400 more than were the supporting PR and his actions.

:lol: :lol: few people started sniping on here and it got nipped in the bud straught away.

Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:01 am

slime ball :lol: :)

Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:04 am

I dont bother with there just visit Mike's MB now and again ............ but this un seems to know the know as they say :ayatollah: