Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MAGALUF ON THURSDAY

Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:01 pm

gona be mental nufing to do wid footie but never the less thay will no who we support when we get there ha :lol:

Re: MAGALUF ON THURSDAY

Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:05 pm

Only just come back the other day mate, was absoulutely amazing best week of my life! Make sure you go BCM and make good use of the free drinks! Enjoy! :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:12 pm

Jonezy wrote:Only just come back the other day mate, was absoulutely amazing best week of my life! Make sure you go BCM and make good use of the free drinks! Enjoy! :ayatollah:

cheers m8 hope its a good 1 for us lot to, im stayin in the sol tinidad, but my other m8 is in the bcm hotel so will def b goin there did ibiza last year thas gona take a lot to beat :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:20 pm

I was in the Sol Trinidad too! Great location not far from beach, BCM round the corner, MC Donalds, KFC, Pizza Hut all right by there. Food in the hotel is shit mind. Make sure you go to the super market just to the left outside of there the woman who works there is fineeeeeeeeeeeeee ;) :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:27 pm

i stayed there last year in hotel barracudia they just changed that to bcm good all inclusive hotel but the boys went this year said the food has gone down hill but bcm nightclub water party was class :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:29 pm

Beasty1988 wrote:gona be mental nufing to do wid footie but never the less thay will no who we support when we get there ha :lol:

Fukn knob

Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:34 pm

Jonezy wrote:I was in the Sol Trinidad too! Great location not far from beach, BCM round the corner, MC Donalds, KFC, Pizza Hut all right by there. Food in the hotel is shit mind. Make sure you go to the super market just to the left outside of there the woman who works there is fineeeeeeeeeeeeee ;) :ayatollah:

You'er going to Spain get a Tapas or Paella. :D

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:02 pm

Nice 1 lads i will be raveing till the sun cums up lol and im ok dun plan on eating out there only 5 days im there for so its all bout the drink, women and the partying ha :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:03 pm

JonScam wrote:
Beasty1988 wrote:gona be mental nufing to do wid footie but never the less thay will no who we support when we get there ha :lol:

Fukn knob

is jonny gutted he aint cumin wid the boys :lol: :lol: :lol: illl be doin the :ayatollah: while rideing sumin and that wun be a donky :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:09 pm

Come back from there a month ago, missing the place like mad.

You'll love it out there, its f*cking amazing.

Theres a jewelers on the strip which is run by a Cardiff fan, he seen me and my pal with a Cardiff top on and Gave us tokens for free jugs and that, top guy.

Make sure you buy the MPC pass on one of the nights, they are worth the money you pay. Cant remember exactly how much but it wasnt that dear.

& Go to BCM Water Party/ Foam party, best night ever.

Have a good one!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:31 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:Come back from there a month ago, missing the place like mad.

Theres a jewelers on the strip which is run by a Cardiff fan, he seen me and my pal with a Cardiff top on and Gave us tokens for free jugs and that, top guy.

Make sure you buy the MPC pass on one of the nights, they are worth the money you pay. Cant remember exactly how much but it wasnt that dear.

Have a good one!

big ben silver damien he is a legend!!!!! shit on the jacks his favourite line lol

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:34 pm

Beasty1988 wrote:
JonScam wrote:

Fukn knob

is jonny gutted he aint cumin wid the boys :lol: :lol: :lol: illl be doin the :ayatollah: while rideing sumin and that wun be a donky :lol: :lol:

Hahaha...yeah it'll be Ben! Lol

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:42 pm

ReeseBluebird1927 wrote:
Ccfc Shane wrote:Come back from there a month ago, missing the place like mad.

Have a good one!

big ben silver damien he is a legend!!!!! shit on the jacks his favourite line lol

Hes a right f*cking nutter. :lol:

Couldnt belive it when he gave us all those token things ,had loads of them. :lol:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:45 pm

yeah he done me a lighter when we were out there in june give us tokens for free entry and free drinks and discount at BCM

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:58 pm

ReeseBluebird1927 wrote:yeah he done me a lighter when we were out there in june give us tokens for free entry and free drinks and discount at BCM

Was going to get a Cardiff lighter for my old man but i run out of money on the last night, f*cking brothels. :lol: :lol: