Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: My Under 13s

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:23 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:We currently have 13 under 13's on Cardiff's Books and 8 on Swansea's. Our then under 12's beat the Academy last season 3-1 and Swansea's 4-2. A bright future for all of them, they just won the Under 14's Open Cup in Port Talbot.

What team that mate. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:24 pm

afanbluebird do you play for port talbot , afon lido or tatta steel works ?

Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:13 pm

Well done on the performance of your u13's at the Welsh Super Cup watched your boys play Cardiff twice and you were definately the better side with Cardiff u13's really struggling.You defended very well broke from the back quickly and played with tempo and grit.I'm not surprised you had scouts all over your team,great mixture of talent with i understand a couple of very experienced youngsters.I heard Cardiff moaning they had players missing but i was told all their players have been signed for a couple of years.One of the supporters was also saying that 2 of the lads playing are in the current welsh squad and are 'local' lads with Bristol City.Same old story better playetrs going across the bridge.I saw 10 + Cardiff scouts at the tournament but it seemed like the other clubs Bristol , Birmingham etc were doing all the talking to the parents and picking up players??