Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do you want us to sing down the CCS?

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:28 pm

Obviously, as the greatest band ever to come out of Britain, would you like us to perform at your stadium? rhetorical question to be honest. We all know the answer is yes. You want the greatest band ever to perform at the greatest club ever with the greatest stadium, its only natural.

How will the Jacks ever compete and get up from this all time low?

Don't worry about it, I know what you're going to say, its so humbling to my ears. 'The Wanted, im glad you came, im glad you came'.

Re: Do you want us to sing down the CCS?

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:33 pm

Lol Whats the name of the band yor on about?

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:35 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:Lol Whats the name of the band yor on about?

The Wanted, we will be gold forever.

im glad you came, im glad you came.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:48 pm

I just googled them'you and erm naaaaah!!! Not my cuppa tea if im honest lol im sure yor yor a very popular band though :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:51 pm

The Wanted wrote:Obviously, as the greatest band ever to come out of Britain, would you like us to perform at your stadium? rhetorical question to be honest. We all know the answer is yes. You want the greatest band ever to perform at the greatest club ever with the greatest stadium, its only natural.

How will the Jacks ever compete and get up from this all time low?

Don't worry about it, I know what you're going to say, its so humbling to my ears. 'The Wanted, im glad you came, im glad you came'.

no thanks id rather see the rubettes or showaddywaddy down here :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:52 pm

how much you paying me to listen?

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:58 pm

milly44 wrote:how much you paying me to listen?

I would just like to say I admire everything you do. This isn't a joke or a wind up. I look at God every day and thank him for blessing us with your presence.

Oh mighty one, im glad you came, im glad you came.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0KnkB7Ss74