Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I was speaking to a Cardiff Blues Player

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:43 pm

I aint going to name him, but he said last year Bellamy damaged one of the youngest at the Blues' cars at the Vale...... He then took the piss out of him as he only at a Citroen, He also used to take the piss out of the young Blues Players. Untill one day a few of the Senior Blues Players had a "quite" word with him. He didnt say anything to them after that, and even paid for the dammage of the Car. I know some of you veiws on rugby players but I think it's safe to say if Bellers would come a good second if 1 of them went in to him.

Re: I was speaking to a Cardiff Blues Player

Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:05 pm

Dumb f*cking thread. No shite Bellers is gonna lose a fight when he is giving away a lot of size and weight.

I was there when Colin Charvis was acting like a hard man and John Smith put him to sleep.

I've seen a number of rugby players get their ass kicked when they have met someone their own size in Cardiff.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:47 am

just because someones big and plays rugby doesn't mean their hard.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:29 am

BlueCheg wrote:I aint going to name him, but he said last year Bellamy damaged one of the youngest at the Blues' cars at the Vale...... He then took the piss out of him as he only at a Citroen, He also used to take the piss out of the young Blues Players. Untill one day a few of the Senior Blues Players had a "quite" word with him. He didnt say anything to them after that, and even paid for the dammage of the Car. I know some of you veiws on rugby players but I think it's safe to say if Bellers would come a good second if 1 of them went in to him.

Pathetic post of the year

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:30 am

Blues player lying to make themselves look bigger shocker.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:36 am

So he should take the piss! All on the growth acting like cocks

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:37 am

Deserve some of they're own medicine!

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:52 am

"Quite" word? Surely you mean "quiet"? Your post is barely literate with constant spelling errors and the grammar is dreadful. Your credibility is nil. You're as bad as Annis with his "of" instead of "have" and "are' instead of "our". I can't stand the poor level of literacy on this site. AAAARGH.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:59 am

del boy wrote:"Quite" word? Surely you mean "quiet"? Your post is barely literate with constant spelling errors and the grammar is dreadful. Your credibility is nil. You're as bad as Annis with his "of" instead of "have" and "are' instead of "our". I can't stand the poor level of literacy on this site. AAAARGH.

Clown :evil:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:13 am

Also heard at Christmas Party Blues players were being rowdy and said to Bellers 'you're a nutter whats your party trick' heard bellers just burnt a 50pound note infront of them :D

Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:40 am

Bring in Goodwillie. He'll sort out those bigger rugby guys.

Bellamy and Goodwillie together and CCFC will have the rugby pussies in their pocket.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:50 am

f*cking hell lads, i have mates who play rugby and some of them are handy and some of them are not! but the fact is, if any of these stories are true about bellamy, he's not clever but a first class cock!

Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:55 am

stick to the egg

rugby is a dying sport, paid like dole bums, act like wankers and get beaten up in town because of thier "do you know who i am" attitude

Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:02 am

Get Goodwillie signed up. He can KO some 18 stone rugby player. :lol:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:31 am

Quite frankly, I don't believe this pathetic post. Why not tell us who this egg-chaser is? Not that anybody would have heard of him. Cowardly, annonymous post. Egg-chasers have got a massive chip on their shoulders. Their lousy, dying 'sport' is a laughing stock. Jealous of football. End of story.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:39 am

No point in this post what so ever :ayatollah: Bellamy can do no wrong in my eyes ;)

Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:11 pm

IF this is true bellamys a knob haha i dont get the "get goodwillie in and they will sort em out" nonsonse either so its ok for bellamy to take the piss out of a young kids car because its a citreon? Because he plays for city and the kid plays rugby? Pathetic..... But thats IF its true

Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:18 pm

Why you don't believe .

Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:30 pm

:roll:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:40 pm

bellamy is our hero!!! f**k the rugby thugs!!!

Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:54 pm

BlueCheg wrote:I aint going to name him, but he said last year Bellamy damaged one of the youngest at the Blues' cars at the Vale...... He then took the piss out of him as he only at a Citroen, He also used to take the piss out of the young Blues Players. Untill one day a few of the Senior Blues Players had a "quite" word with him. He didnt say anything to them after that, and even paid for the dammage of the Car. I know some of you veiws on rugby players but I think it's safe to say if Bellers would come a good second if 1 of them went in to him.

I don't know who give you this information but my Mates Son is in the Blues Acadamey along with a couple of other players from our local Club and i have not heard anything regarding this alleged incident involving Bellamy. Sounds to me like the Blues player you spoke to was just shit stirring and trying to blacken Bellamys name :twisted:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:04 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:07 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:IF this is true bellamys a knob haha i dont get the "get goodwillie in and they will sort em out" nonsonse either so its ok for bellamy to take the piss out of a young kids car because its a citreon? Because he plays for city and the kid plays rugby? Pathetic..... But thats IF its true

Goodwillie is on an assault charge for knocking out an 18st professional rugby player.

All the remarks are just jokes mate. We all know that Bellamy can be a bit of a dick but if rugby players can't give as good as they take with a bit of banter they deserve all they get.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:39 pm

The average egg-chaser is a big girl's blouse. All mouth, no action. And a total disgrace to Wales.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:00 pm

del boy wrote:"Quite" word? Surely you mean "quiet"? Your post is barely literate with constant spelling errors and the grammar is dreadful. Your credibility is nil. You're as bad as Annis with his "of" instead of "have" and "are' instead of "our". I can't stand the poor level of literacy on this site. AAAARGH.

I will tell you something for nothing, it is a sad indictment of yourself that you feel the need to point out the small errors in other people's grammar. If you can't stand the poor level of literacy on this site, and you have nothing constructive to post then move on. You would be doing all of us a favour because, unlike yourself, nobody is perfect here and you would be spending half of your boring life picking us up on our errors. Ever thought of putting your high level of English Language knowledge to a good cause and become a teacher? Tut f*cking tut 8-)

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:03 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:The average egg-chaser is a big girl's blouse. All mouth, no action. And a total disgrace to Wales.

Also thugs and bullies when their all together :x . Why the f**k they get so much respect baffles me :? .

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:10 pm

What a load of crap, a lot of top rugby players are big mates with Bellamy so I know for a fact this is a pile of shite if a rugby player from the Blues tell you this then he is a sad lying prick and should try and get a life and play a sport that has support in a ground.