Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wayne Routledge

Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:12 pm

Yet another player on decent wages that has turned down Swansea. Now they're turning their attention back to Leroy Lita! Is there any point on these small clubs getting promoted? Their cautionary mentality worked for them so far, but with the squad they have ready for the top flight I'm rather looking forward to watching them fall flat on their scruffy arses next season

Re: Wayne Routledge

Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:18 pm

The talk is that Boro,have told the jacks they can have LITA and EMNES FOR £5m,after the Jacks offered £2m - last week :roll:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 pm

They're in the top flight now and should act accordingly, although 5 million for those pair is comical. Swansea aren't prepared for it. Good enough for the cnuts

Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:45 pm

If Goodwillie is a no go I wonder if this might be back on :/ def need wingers.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:24 am

Swansea are (in all seriousness) in a spot of bother with regard to transfers for the new season....

Seems no-one WANTS to play for them....

Could be relegated by Chrmbo....

We live in hope!!

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:50 am

gone quiet on routs

still think it either forest or Leicester for him

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:23 am

I think it says it all when the Jacks' bid for Stockdale was such a pisstake that he's off to a Championship :lol:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:01 am

bluebirds23 wrote:gone quiet on routs

still think it either forest or Leicester for him

Not sure if Forest got a wage structure that could accomodate him. It appears we were blown out straight away at initial enquiry which speaks volumes as to what hes demanding imo

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:14 am

PhatFrog wrote:I think it says it all when the Jacks' bid for Stockdale was such a pisstake that he's off to a Championship :lol:

Not true, sadly.

Stockdale was being loaned out, not sold. Owning club wanted a 24 hr recall clause - those are not permitted in loans between prem clubs.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:20 am

ELY BOY wrote:Ah the only person who comes close to my hatred for the inbreds. They will get ruined this coming season! If they stay up then they will deserve my utmost respect. If they get embarrassed I'll laugh my cock off.

Oh now there's a post that needs replying to: Ely, I bet you dont come anywhere near me when it comes to hating the jacks!
Although I love reading your posts and the hatred you have against the vermin, but I can assure you, you are small coal when it comes to hating those jack bastards as much as I do.

You only want to see them come back down, I want them removed from the face of the earth and extinct! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:22 am

They are like someone from the Gurnos Estate winning the Euro Millions and vowing "Never to change".

They will maybe go to Porthcawl for two weeks this year instead of one, and upgrade their Cavalier to an Astra.

Save the rest for a "Rainy day"

If we ever get there I hope we do it Mikey Caroll style and blow the f*cking lot having a good time!!!!

Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:27 am

Joining Swansea is like getting a job in a call centre

Ok for now but wel be treated like shit have a miserable time and have no future prospects.

If we go up we have real propspects of becoming a big club

Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:46 pm

nerd wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:I think it says it all when the Jacks' bid for Stockdale was such a pisstake that he's off to a Championship :lol:

Not true, sadly.

Stockdale was being loaned out, not sold. Owning club wanted a 24 hr recall clause - those are not permitted in loans between prem clubs.

Fulham were prepared to sell. But not for the £2m the Jacks offered.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:09 pm

i wonder where all that TV money the gypo's (cue the 'cardiff has more gypsies' comments) :lol: will go to?!
theyve set a ceiling of £20,000 per week.... even shit premier league players will demand more than that

it will either bite them in the arse or be a stroke of genius

my guess is the former :lol:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:53 pm

Routs wants £25k a week basic plus lots of add ons.

Leicester nearest to his demands as we speak.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Routs wants £25k a week basic plus lots of add ons.

bloody hell fire :shock:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:13 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:

I know mate.

QPR agreed a fee with NUFC 3 months ago but Neil Warnock although a big admirer is not willing to offer the wages he wants. Although I still think QPR will try for him again

Leicester aint messing about.

Owners with SERIOUS ambition.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

I know mate.

QPR agreed a fee with NUFC 3 months ago but Neil Warnock although a big admirer is not willing to offer the wages he wants. Although I still think QPR will try for him again

Leicester aint messing about.

Owners with SERIOUS ambition.

well just wait and find out see if they can be good as qpr ;)

i still have my doubts about them but just my opinion.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:26 pm

CityGent wrote:Yet another player on decent wages that has turned down Swansea. Now they're turning their attention back to Leroy Lita! Is there any point on these small clubs getting promoted? Their cautionary mentality worked for them so far, but with the squad they have ready for the top flight I'm rather looking forward to watching them fall flat on their scruffy arses next season

You are going to make me a fortune and i'd like to thank you in adavance,City Gent :thumbup:

From now on everything you spout on here,every prediction you make,every bit of gossip you post,I will be heading straight down the bookies and betting on the EXACT OPPOSITE,and i fully expect to make a barrell full of wonga.I only wish i had done it before :(

Here's a link for you to chew on :

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11731_7063180,00.html

I could decimate the rest of the rubbish you've spouted here but your not worth it on recent form.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:29 pm

blackswan wrote:
CityGent wrote:Yet another player on decent wages that has turned down Swansea. Now they're turning their attention back to Leroy Lita! Is there any point on these small clubs getting promoted? Their cautionary mentality worked for them so far, but with the squad they have ready for the top flight I'm rather looking forward to watching them fall flat on their scruffy arses next season

You are going to make me a fortune and i'd like to thank you in adavance,City Gent :thumbup:

From now on everything you spout on here,every prediction you make,every bit of gossip you post,I will be heading straight down the bookies and betting on the EXACT OPPOSITE,and i fully expect to make a barrell full of wonga.I only wish i had done it before :(

Here's a link for you to chew on :

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11731_7063180,00.html

Says your poised to sign him,dosent say hes signed so before you start spouting off wait till hes in that white shirt TA!

I could decimate the rest of the rubbish you've spouted here but your not worth it on recent form.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:30 pm

blackswan,you were about to sign stockdale hes gone to ipswich.routledge is not a done deal.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:41 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:blackswan,you were about to sign stockdale hes gone to ipswich.routledge is not a done deal.

Im not saying it's a done deal,far from it.Im just correcting City Gent,again.He said Routledge has turned us down,when clearly he hasn't.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:43 pm

my appollogies.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:12 pm

Hey Blackswan, if he signs for you, kudos for acquiring an above average championship player. Just add him to the small list of mediocre signings you've made. I might have got it wrong about you crawling up through the playoffs(I wasn't alone), but the expert 4-7 odds available a few weeks ago on you becoming the first welsh club relegated from the top flight was snaffled by many. It's 1-3 now. That's about right. Next seasons'Blackpool. It's going to be a superb laugh

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:20 pm

there is no way routledge would join them for less than 10k... either they have upped their wage cap or the 8k a player was a myth...