Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

COME ON MM

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:06 pm

Lets go get Goodwillie now that we have Kenny, Rudy and Ernie. Then we'll have the best striking force in this division. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Re: COME ON MM

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:09 pm

To be honest I'm not overly fussed on kenny, yes he's prolific in scotland but the championship looks harder and he's knocking On

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:22 pm

canton blue wrote:Lets go get Goodwillie now that we have Kenny, Rudy and Ernie. Then we'll have the best striking force in this division. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Yes Malky.....go get him.....£2m is an absolute bargain!!!

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:24 pm

Id prefer Routledge. Strikers are sorted. Still need to supply them and also tighten up at the back with a new centerback

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:33 pm

I don't think we need another striker, anybody know if that rumour about Parkin for Ched Evans and cash was true :?: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Rhondda Bluebird wrote:I don't think we need another striker, anybody know if that rumour about Parkin for Ched Evans and cash was true :?: :ayatollah:

We give them Parkin - and get Ched Evans AND CASH in return!!! F*CK ME! get on it Malky!!!!! :lol:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:To be honest I'm not overly fussed on kenny, yes he's prolific in scotland but the championship looks harder and he's knocking On

Wait till your 31 and then see if your knocking on.31 aint old :shock:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:42 pm

Im 31, Its old enough :lol:
Diffrent for him tho, hes a fitness fanatic who is told what to eat

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:43 pm

i agree we wnt goody the guy is gona be class :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:47 pm

boxerbob wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:To be honest I'm not overly fussed on kenny, yes he's prolific in scotland but the championship looks harder and he's knocking On

When you're playing football it is you old fart :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:07 pm

Merlin wrote:
Rhondda Bluebird wrote:I don't think we need another striker, anybody know if that rumour about Parkin for Ched Evans and cash was true :?: :ayatollah:

We give them Parkin - and get Ched Evans AND CASH in return!!! F*CK ME! get on it Malky!!!!! :lol:

I heard the rumour that we get 300k and Ched Evans for Parkin...Rumour bieng the key word though! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:20 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
boxerbob wrote:

When you're playing football it is you old fart :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol:
bellamy is 32 and still playing well :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:32 pm

"]
boxerbob wrote:

When you're playing football it is you old fart :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]
:lol:
bellamy is 32 and still playing well :ayatollah:[/quote]

Just. He didn't play his best last season but played well.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:34 pm

canton blue wrote:Lets go get Goodwillie now that we have Kenny, Rudy and Ernie. Then we'll have the best striking force in this division. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Same :D