Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Greetings From Zakynthos

Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:24 pm

Where it is silly hot but at least the Mythos is on a special during happy hour which helps.

Anyway watched the Celtic game on a live feed and I doubt if we would have scored if we were still playing, but as Lou Macari said before the game started the match was more about how many goals Celtic scored :lol: What a tw*t he was made to look.

Heard a rumour we signed Kenny Miller but we also lost at Bournemouth :o wasn't expecting that one. :?

Hope things are more settled on here now thought things were a little tetchy before I came away. Less than 2 weeks now before the season starts in earnest and I can't wait.

Mythos is warming up now and the wife looks like see needs another bottle of Bow before the world ends. See you soon guys. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Greetings From Zakynthos

Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:36 pm

:lol:

Have a good holiday pal! see you ( :| type to you soon)! :D

:ayatollah:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:43 pm

Have a good holiday Gary :ayatollah: Both Annis and myself were wondering where you have been ;) :ayatollah:

PS - Carl has fininshed sorting out Annis book,and has now got his life back ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:47 pm

if you're staying in tsilivi,pop into the Utopia bar and have a look at my city top,on the ceiling signed tich,cath,daniel & corey mountain ash bluebirds 2010. ;)

Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:50 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Have a good holiday Gary :ayatollah: Both Annis and myself were wondering where you have been ;) :ayatollah:

PS - Carl has fininshed sorting out Annis book,and has now got his life back ;) :ayatollah:

Cheers Tony just been chilling waiting for the football to start again.

Not long now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:16 pm

castleblue wrote:Where it is silly hot but at least the Mythos is on a special during happy hour which helps.

Anyway watched the Celtic game on a live feed and I doubt if we would have scored if we were still playing, but as Lou Macari said before the game started the match was more about how many goals Celtic scored :lol: What a tw*t he was made to look.

Heard a rumour we signed Kenny Miller but we also lost at Bournemouth :o wasn't expecting that one. :?

Hope things are more settled on here now thought things were a little tetchy before I came away. Less than 2 weeks now before the season starts in earnest and I can't wait.

Mythos is warming up now and the wife looks like see needs another bottle of Bow before the world ends. See you soon guys. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Where's the happy hours if your in Tilivi? be there friday. Cold Mythos and Gyros with Tsatsiki. Bring it on :D