Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAGANS NEWS

Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:36 pm

just been told by my mate sat in vip longue in yeovil. one player forgot his boots, and it was fagan :lol:

Re: FAGANS NEWS

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:06 pm

:lol: he hasn't played in a while prehaps hes just used to turning up with no boots ;) thats no good... :lol:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:09 pm

Scruffy wrote::lol: he hasn't played in a while prehaps hes just used to turning up with no boots ;) thats no good... :lol:

if its true. we all have done it. in sure he will borrow someones spares :lol:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:13 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
Scruffy wrote::lol: he hasn't played in a while prehaps hes just used to turning up with no boots ;) thats no good... :lol:

ive done it plenty of times :oops: well certainly won't be parkin lending the boots :lol: nah im fan of Fagan and i hope he does sign and when he stood up to Barton my respect for him went through the roof :lol:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Scruffy wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:

ive done it plenty of times :oops: well certainly won't be parkin lending the boots :lol: nah im fan of Fagan and i hope he does sign and when he stood up to Barton my respect for him went through the roof :lol:

i know couldnt agree more. we need a player who can play on the right, he can and up front happy days :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:24 pm

Pretty sure it was Guthrie thatch stood up

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:25 pm

hes starting so either some one elsesboots or i have been had! :lol: