Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just found Footy on ITV4

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Bayern V Milan

Didnt realise it was on, ill watch any footy at the moment im missing it so much

I even watched Dunfermiline v St Mirren last night and that was utter shite!!

:(

Re: Just found Footy on ITV4

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:32 pm

I know the feeling mate. I am so glad that I am working from home with the friendly tournaments on SKY Sports tomorrow in the afternoon. :)

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:33 pm

Th@Und@D@wg wrote:Bayern V Milan

Didnt realise it was on, ill watch any footy at the moment im missing it so much

I even watched Dunfermiline v St Mirren last night and that was utter shite!!

:(

Wrong, it was complete and utter shite. Must be the worst professional league in the world.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:33 pm

http://www.itv.com/itv4/

Anybody who are currently working, click the link above. Bayern 1-1 Millan

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:41 pm

Zabier wrote:I know the feeling mate. I am so glad that I am working from home with the friendly tournaments on SKY Sports tomorrow in the afternoon. :)

Im off on Thursday, any games on then do you know? I suppose i could just look myself and not be lazy :D , plus im sure my son will make me watch Power Rangers instead :x

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:47 pm

Th@Und@D@wg wrote:
Zabier wrote:I know the feeling mate. I am so glad that I am working from home with the friendly tournaments on SKY Sports tomorrow in the afternoon. :)

Im off on Thursday, any games on then do you know? I suppose i could just look myself and not be lazy :D , plus im sure my son will make me watch Power Rangers instead :x

Hahaha, I'm sure there is. Not sure what though! Something out in Asia I think.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:57 pm

and theres u19s international football on one of the free sports channels.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:50 pm

I watched the Barcelona v Internacional game @ 5:15pm then the Bayern Munich v AC Milan straight afterwards 8-) time to full the beer fridge back up ;)

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:54 pm

CF3 1927 wrote:I watched the Barcelona v Internacional game @ 5:15pm then the Bayern Munich v AC Milan straight afterwards 8-) time to full the beer fridge back up ;)

Thanks for texting me to let me know that it was on............................... :evil:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:55 pm

on facebook.... :D