Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Which is most important to you regarding CCFC

You may select 1 option

View results

What is most important regarding

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:08 pm

Our Club in your opinion ? An intimidating atmosphere or Family Club of the year ?

Re: What is most important regarding

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:10 pm

can we have both!!

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:11 pm

splottbluebird wrote:can we have both!!

Cant see how we can Chief

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:13 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Our Club in your opinion ? An intimidating atmosphere or Family Club of the year ?

I think its good to have an intimidating atmosphere.

And as long as the majority of kids are in the Kids end hen whats the problem?

I swear and lose my temper lots every home game and dont want to be watching what i say because a young lad is sat next to me etc.

Also its good to get a bit of banter going with some of the players. A bit of banter with the likes of Savage and Bullard is always enjoyable as they take it as its meant and banter back with us.

I know swearing is not big or clever but it defo helps me let off some steam at games :D

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:17 pm

Th@Und@D@wg wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Our Club in your opinion ? An intimidating atmosphere or Family Club of the year ?

I think its good to have an intimidating atmosphere.

And as long as the majority of kids are in the Kids end hen whats the problem?

I swear and lose my temper lots every home game and dont want to be watching what i say because a young lad is sat next to me etc.

Also its good to get a bit of banter going with some of the players. A bit of banter with the likes of Savage and Bullard is always enjoyable as they take it as its meant and banter back with us.

I know swearing is not big or clever but it defo helps me let off some steam at games :D

To be honest there is no f*cking excuse for it. There is no need for all this f*cking swearing its a load of old bollocks if you ask me. You f*cking offend someone and they look at you as if you are a right wanker,Pisses me right off I f*cking tell you.