Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

For the older fans (Everton away) 80's..

Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:48 pm

Just reading "Scally" about the Everton boys where they really that bad? things there saying looked like it wasn't the place to be for a away fan.

Re: For the older fans (Everton away) 80's..

Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:57 pm

i woudnt believe that book its shit. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:31 am

When they came down here in the seventies, they frigging shit themselvses.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:56 am

When we played them in '77 they got absolutely battered on the Bob Bank because the police in their wisdom :roll: decided to split the Bob Bank in 2 and carnage ensued remember my mate got clothes lined by a copper as he run at Everton across no mans land in the Bob Bank IMO the cooper should have had a straight red card for that :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:06 pm

Hmmmm dont ever remember City playing them at Goodison ?,must be losing it in my old age :old: but I do remember the home game in the 70tys what a day for aggro that was & not one hoolie caught on CCTV :) how times have change Eh!

Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:16 pm

i enjoyed the book scally but i think andy nicholls(author), same as many other hooligan authors brag their firm up to be better then their actually were.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:19 pm

We played Everton away in the 80s in the old league cup on a tues night.no hassle before the game couple of scousers
hanging around after game beacause our coach from barry broke down but they soon got chased off!.spoke with an old fella at the game and he said that Millwall turned up there in fa cup they were there at 10 in the morning causing mayhem but them and liverpool mobbed up and give them a kicking after game!Dont know the true facts but he wasnt a lad so he wasnt bragging.Just ask Everton about tudor rd and the Craddock pub in the 77 game! :D :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:48 pm

We did play them at Goodison in the very early 80's in League cup and bus broke down, didnt get back to Bridgend until 0600 in morning as it was a night game