Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WONT SEE CITY TILL SEPT 10TH

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:32 am

wont see the city til lsept 10 th as i have a wedding this sat so miss the parma game ,then off on my hols on the 7th august to cyprus for 2 weeks and then when im home the next home game is doncaster on the 10th...gutted having to wait....also i fly out on the sunday when city play west ham so can only probably see the first half ......never mind ...holidays to look forward to.

Re: WONT SEE CITY TILL SEPT 10TH

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:35 am

d20 wrote:wont see the city til lsept 10 th as i have a wedding this sat so miss the parma game ,then off on my hols on the 7th august to cyprus for 2 weeks and then when im home the next home game is doncaster on the 10th...gutted having to wait....also i fly out on the sunday when city play west ham so can only probably see the first half ......never mind ...holidays to look forward to.

holidays are always good, im trying to plan mine around the city , but that dosnt always work out..

still with the first two games televised you can watch them in the sun, have a few beers and wear your city shirt with pride... :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:38 am

yeah be doing that ,bit gutted i wont see all of the hammers game as i have to be at the airport but ill take 3 points if it means i got to miss it ...what other game is on tv then( is it bristol) im out from the 7th to the 21 st....go to say though cant wait for 2 weeks in cyprus !

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:44 am

d20 wrote:yeah be doing that ,bit gutted i wont see all of the hammers game as i have to be at the airport but ill take 3 points if it means i got to miss it ...what other game is on tv then( is it bristol) im out from the 7th to the 21 st....go to say though cant wait for 2 weeks in cyprus !

im sure the brs game is being televised, youll prob get it in one of the bars over there anyway.. whereabouts you going in cyprus, ayia napa, protaras or paphos?

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:49 am

paphos mate ...been to limassol a good few years ago...getting married out there on the 16th...good crowd of family and freinds going so it should be good ,just looking forward to good weather after some of the crap we,ve had

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:53 am

d20 wrote:paphos mate ...been to limassol a good few years ago...getting married out there on the 16th...good crowd of family and freinds going so it should be good ,just looking forward to good weather after some of the crap we,ve had

love paphos, went to my mates wedding there last yr..

which hotel you staying in?

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:59 am

ledra baech mate ...right on the beach all inclusive !

Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:00 am

im getting married next july out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOUIS PATHEON BEACH
any 1 the hotel

Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:01 am

looks like a nice place ,same group of hotels

Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:03 am

hope so going next july 4th
all inclusive
cheaper to get married out there c in it? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:03 am

exactly ...why waste loads over here ,much cheaper and nicer out there and u get the weather

Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:19 am

Portsmouth for me going to olu deniz on the 12th

Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:34 am

d20 wrote:ledra baech mate ...right on the beach all inclusive !

been there tidy hotel, good location too,

good sports bar five mins walk to the left just passed the rib shack... watched a few city games there.. or bus stop right outside, 1 euro straight to harbour..

enjoy...

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:29 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
d20 wrote:ledra baech mate ...right on the beach all inclusive !

been there tidy hotel, good location too,

good sports bar five mins walk to the left just passed the rib shack... watched a few city games there.. or bus stop right outside, 1 euro straight to harbour..

enjoy...

happy days,thanks for that even better now

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:36 pm

d20 wrote:yeah be doing that ,bit gutted i wont see all of the hammers game as i have to be at the airport but ill take 3 points if it means i got to miss it ...what other game is on tv then( is it bristol) im out from the 7th to the 21 st....go to say though cant wait for 2 weeks in cyprus !

Bristol City (home) ia a 3.00pm K.O! not on TV.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:18 pm

The wurzels home may be the last game I see city play for about 6-7months :(

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:23 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:The wurzels home may be the last game I see city play for about 6-7months :(

where you going :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:26 pm

krab wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:The wurzels home may be the last game I see city play for about 6-7months :(

I've applied for the armed forces and waiting for them to get back. I'm not saying I will get in since our amazing government cuts the size of the armed forces but I live in hope :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:30 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
krab wrote:

I've applied for the armed forces and waiting for them to get back. I'm not saying I will get in since our amazing government cuts the size of the armed forces but I live in hope :ayatollah:

i thought so,good luck your a brave lad, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:35 pm

quote="krab"]

where you going :ayatollah:[/quote]
I've applied for the armed forces and waiting for them to get back. I'm not saying I will get in since our amazing government cuts the size of the armed forces but I live in hope :ayatollah:[/quote]
i thought so,good luck your a brave lad, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Cheers mate, I sincerely hope I get in. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:quote="krab"]

I've applied for the armed forces and waiting for them to get back. I'm not saying I will get in since our amazing government cuts the size of the armed forces but I live in hope :ayatollah:[/quote]
i thought so,good luck your a brave lad, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Cheers mate, I sincerely hope I get in. :ayatollah:[/quote]
you know what ive said before to you,goodluck with getting in,but i hope you got flat feet,and said in the nicest possible way :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:30 am

krab wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:quote="krab"]

Cheers mate, I sincerely hope I get in. :ayatollah:[/quote]
you know what ive said before to you,goodluck with getting in,but i hope you got flat feet,and said in the nicest possible way :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

I understand your sentiments and thanks I guess :lol: :ayatollah: