Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LITA ON WAY TO JAKS..

Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:44 am

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 11,00.html

it seems a fee has been agreed of 1.75 mil. will he agree personal terms???

Re: LITA ON WAY TO JAKS..

Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:58 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DESPRATE!!! HAHAHAH SHIT CUNTS

Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:58 am

A spent force if ever there was one

Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:01 pm

Boro need the money ....... apparantly this signing will allow them 1 or 2 free transfers on tidy wages now ! Lita is a good Championship player at best .

Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:01 pm

If ever a club and a player deserved each other.

Horrible little shit c**t.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:13 pm

Well if thats the best they can do,they a fucked :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:18 pm

Personal terms, I think, is where they are going to get the constant problem.

Very few players will sign a 12 month contract. However, by the same token, Swansea will not want to offer 2 year contracts (say at £30-40,000 per week) as they will simply not be able to service it if they were to get relegated.

So what do they do?

Its a difficult one.

I enjoy the banter with Swansea and, whilst they are not my favourite club, I dont wish them any malice. But, being realistic, I have to question whether they will obtain 20 points this season. The likes of Danny Graham and Leroy Lita are not going to set the Premiership on fire

Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:21 pm

i bet premiership defences are shatting themselves :lol:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:35 pm

will swansea offer him more then he's on at boro? :lol:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:40 pm

I wouldnt even see Lita good enough for us, so i dont know why the jacks want him :lol:

probally because he's under there maximum wage of 4k ;)

Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:09 pm

Let's put it this way, they have much better squad than Blackpool's last season so let's leave it at as a lot of our fans will have egg on their face with all this piss taking.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:01 pm

Miguel_Comminges wrote:Let's put it this way, they have much better squad than Blackpool's last season so let's leave it at as a lot of our fans will have egg on their face with all this piss taking.

About the same level I would say.

Charlie Adam, David Vaughan and DJ Campbell are on another level to anything Swansea have got (Sinclair aside maybe).

Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:04 pm

I would still say Blackpool's side was better now Swansea have lost Borini, Pratley and De Vries. I'm not ripping it out of them though because now they're up I don't really care what happens to them. If anything I want them to stay there and wait for us.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:23 pm

They're not taking their promotion seriously are they. It's heartwarming to see they're preparing for the 2012-2013 season already....in the championship

Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:16 pm

maybe im wrong but i think blackpool were a team that mixed it physicaly while swansea wil try and play football and i cant see them playing better football than 15 or 20 premiership teams.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:23 pm

You're right there Jason. I've been reading some jacks who think that sides like Wigan, Sunderland and Wolves should be nailed on points for them. We'll see

Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:01 pm

CityGent wrote:You're right there Jason. I've been reading some jacks who think that sides like Wigan, Sunderland and Wolves should be nailed on points for them. We'll see

Love their new found arrogance,very disrespectful to established prem teams like the 1s named above,they will be havin a very big wake up call come the start of the season

Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:53 pm

leroy lita wank wank wank :D

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:01 pm

what a shit signing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:21 pm

Was Lita at our game v Celtic?

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Ahhhh great signal of intent there .... planning for the championship next year already :lol:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:34 pm

CityGent wrote:You're right there Jason. I've been reading some jacks who think that sides like Wigan, Sunderland and Wolves should be nailed on points for them. We'll see

i bet wigan sunderland and wolves will be looking at swansea and thinking valuable points.. maybe if they had wigan and wolves first 2 games they could sneak a win or two and get a bit of confidence. but i feel they got a tough start and one or two players aint happy there one is taylor who definetly wanted to go but realised the 1 million claus was just so he could talk to other clubs and not the transfer fee. as crazy ralph said THEY ARE ALL DOOMED :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:55 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_7063811,00.html

Hmmm, watch this space....

Apparently, there is a stumbling block....LITA WANTS PAYING FOR HIS SERVICES AND THE SWANSEA CHAIRMAN DOESN'T DO THAT, DOES HE?!?!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_7063811,00.html

Hmmm, watch this space....

Apparently, there is a stumbling block....LITA WANTS PAYING FOR HIS SERVICES AND THE SWANSEA CHAIRMAN DOESN'T DO THAT, DOES HE?!?!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

they reckon huw jenkins doesnt get paid himself mind :roll:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Just been told that Lee Camp is on his way to the Jacks £3M + add ons.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:33 pm

Al that coming from a club who has spent 700.000k and 20 k plus a week on a 31 year old.Before you look at us concern your self with your self first.To be fait I'm not a that excited my sef abou lita,or emnes to be fair,but we have to yrust in what the club and management have done.Maybe we are lookung at if we go down,if so then we will have a team to go back,after all wba were up and down for a wile untill they buit a team to stay ther.We were never going to spend crazy but build a team as the season goes.I believe the plan is to build a side if we go back down,after all we can't compete with established premier sides in our first season.Think you lot got a far more difficult time ahead,debt new team and management,its going to take 2 years again befor you are able to challenge,if things go well for you that is,but in the mean time we are in the worlds best league. .

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:53 pm

Lita is shit but for a little club like Swansea Town punching well above their weight for a season it must look like a real coup!! --- ah bless them sister shaggers!!!

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:57 pm

lits wasnt happy with talks as he wanted a newer van!! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:02 pm

Didn't want lita when he was on a free and certainly wouldn't want him for any fee. Can't see him fitting into the Swansea "way" either.

£1.75 million for Lita.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Bloody hell.

He was a free last year and no effer wanted him.

Makes the 500k they spent on Sinclair look a bargain and a half.