Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: LITA ON WAY TO JAKS..

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:38 am

SwanseaLad

1. In English please. None of us on this board speak Gypo.

2. Why are you signing Lita? Parkin has scored more championship goals than him :lol:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:26 am

CityGent wrote:You're right there Jason. I've been reading some jacks who think that sides like Wigan, Sunderland and Wolves should be nailed on points for them. We'll see

Unfortunately, the teams who usually struggle, Wolves, West Brom, Sunderland and so on, have improved their squads this time around. Swansea's only hope is if Norwich and QPR flop and Wigan and Blackburn have mares yet again.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:57 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:Lita is shit but for a little club like Swansea Town punching well above their weight for a season it must look like a real coup!! --- ah bless them sister shaggers!!!

You do think your a genuine big club dont you :lol: ... what is it a FA cup win in 1654 and a top flight appearance in 1656? :lol:

only last season you had crowds over 20,000... hardly a big club...if our stadium was a 25,000 capacity we would have a sell out every game this season.

I would rather have a young quick lita than a hasbeen, neverwas miller(700k)? :lol: and earnshaw who couldnt get in the forest team..

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:18 pm

WestWhite wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:Lita is shit but for a little club like Swansea Town punching well above their weight for a season it must look like a real coup!! --- ah bless them sister shaggers!!!

You do think your a genuine big club dont you :lol: ... what is it a FA cup win in 1654 and a top flight appearance in 1656? :lol:

only last season you had crowds over 20,000... hardly a big club...if our stadium was a 25,000 capacity we would have a sell out every game this season.

I would rather have a young quick lita than a hasbeen, neverwas miller(700k)? :lol: and earnshaw who couldnt get in the forest team..

But you havent got a 25k capacity stadium have you Linus.

If your Auntie had Bollocks she would be your Uncle. Oh, wait a minute,.........

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:29 pm

£1.8m?! :lol: Boro are desperate to sell, they would probably have accepted £1m if the Jacks said that was their final offer. Desperation signing from Swansea :lol:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:32 pm

I would rather have a young quick lita than a hasbeen, neverwas miller(700k)? and earnshaw who couldnt get in the forest team..

Exactaly u would have A SELL OUT every game this season naw all the gypo plastic supporters av came out u cock

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:29 pm

First off all I must apologize for my english and miss prints,I'm on a touch screen phone and my fingers are to big for the keys.As for calling the lita deal a desperate signature,to be fair I don't see it.B.R was looking at him last year and likes somthing about him(and at the end of the day we have to trust him).I do find paying 700k for miller at 31 and been playing in the sun is a desperate buy,as to is earnshaw.Lita is still young enough to find the form he had snd make an impact. As for we can only get 20k at the liberty,you have taken the piss about how poor and small our club is and how big you are,the Barcelona of wales,the sleeping giant you all seem to think you are,and with such high potential? ?liberty 20,600,lego 26,000 I believe.That's 5,400 more then us??not realy that impressive is it,not the way you carry on about how big you are.And let's not forget we had our stadium up and running 5years before you,even if its belongs to the people of swansea not the club,it still shows that we are the more forward thinking city When it comes to regional rugby and our football club.And if we had built a 26k stadium you would have built a 27,that's the way you are.We are more forward thinking then you by far,you buy the old and past it wile we look to younger players.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:31 pm

swansealad69 wrote:First off all I must apologize for my english and miss prints,I'm on a touch screen phone and my fingers are to big for the keys.As for calling the lita deal a desperate signature,to be fair I don't see it.B.R was looking at him last year and likes somthing about him(and at the end of the day we have to trust him).I do find paying 700k for miller at 31 and been playing in the sun is a desperate buy,as to is earnshaw.Lita is still young enough to find the form he had snd make an impact. As for we can only get 20k at the liberty,you have taken the piss about how poor and small our club is and how big you are,the Barcelona of wales,the sleeping giant you all seem to think you are,and with such high potential? ?liberty 20,600,lego 26,000 I believe.That's 5,400 more then us??not realy that impressive is it,not the way you carry on about how big you are.And let's not forget we had our stadium up and running 5years before you,even if its belongs to the people of swansea not the club,it still shows that we are the more forward thinking city When it comes to regional rugby and our football club.And if we had built a 26k stadium you would have built a 27,that's the way you are.We are more forward thinking then you by far,you buy the old and past it wile we look to younger players.

no, your stadium is owned by the council. as for our stadium, it holds 27,000 not 26.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:05 pm

As I said you plank,the good tax payers of swansea.And my mistake not 26 k but 27??thats6700 more for the sleeping giant the Barcelona of wales.f**k you are massive. :lol:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:18 pm

swansealad69 wrote:As I said you plank,the good tax payers of swansea.And my mistake not 26 k but 27??thats6700 more for the sleeping giant the Barcelona of wales.f**k you are massive. :lol:

barcelona of wales was a wacky claim by sam hamman which made us bluebirds laugh. its only you jacks who took it seriously and your still on about 10yrs later. :lol: i'm glad he did say it because it f*cking wound you clowns right up :D

Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:24 pm

swansealad69 wrote:First off all I must apologize for my english and miss prints,I'm on a touch screen phone and my fingers are to big for the keys.As for calling the lita deal a desperate signature,to be fair I don't see it.B.R was looking at him last year and likes somthing about him(and at the end of the day we have to trust him).I do find paying 700k for miller at 31 and been playing in the sun is a desperate buy,as to is earnshaw.Lita is still young enough to find the form he had snd make an impact. As for we can only get 20k at the liberty,you have taken the piss about how poor and small our club is and how big you are,the Barcelona of wales,the sleeping giant you all seem to think you are,and with such high potential? ?liberty 20,600,lego 26,000 I believe.That's 5,400 more then us??not realy that impressive is it,not the way you carry on about how big you are.And let's not forget we had our stadium up and running 5years before you,even if its belongs to the people of swansea not the club,it still shows that we are the more forward thinking city When it comes to regional rugby and our football club.And if we had built a 26k stadium you would have built a 27,that's the way you are.We are more forward thinking then you by far,you buy the old and past it wile we look to younger players.

Cardiff staduim was planned well before the libery. FACT
you built your becasue we were planning ours. FACT

Now FACT off you gypo f**k

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:23 pm

O come on mate for f**k sake,the liberty was up and running 5 years before you even layed any foundations,plus we had plans to it years before,so try again you mug,and we also are glad that clown hamman said you were the barcelona of wales,he showed you up for the fool mugs that have made you the most disliked team in the land..now ther are some fact for you now go back to your kids you f*cking pedos

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:28 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Just been told that Lee Camp is on his way to the Jacks £3M + add ons.

:o

i didnt think this was actually going to happen!! i thought forest would just refuse to negotiate...

i still think he's not as good as De Vries though, but an excellent signing

for the record, i also think that Lita is a really good signing actually, he will be more than decent backup for Danny Graham and has pace to come on in the latter stages of a game,

i do still think Swansea will go down though, definitely, atleast i hope they will

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:50 pm

swansealad69 wrote:O come on mate for f**k sake,the liberty was up and running 5 years before you even layed any foundations,plus we had plans to it years before,so try again you mug,and we also are glad that clown hamman said you were the barcelona of wales,he showed you up for the fool mugs that have made you the most disliked team in the land..now ther are some fact for you now go back to your kids you f*cking pedos

we own legoland FACT

you DONT OWN the liberty FACT

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:12 pm

And you own a massive debt,Fact,so owning your stadium is like finding a fiver only to find that you lost a tenner earlyer,as for us agreed we don't own the ground but we had no debt an a 90 million windfall.plus addidas puping millions in and sponsors season tickets and so on,we are by far in a bettet condition then you.plus we have a solid side getting stronger you look average at best.No I'm happy jacky at the mo and th future looks black and white how ever you try to deni it. :lol:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:13 pm

swansealad69 wrote:O come on mate for f**k sake,the liberty was up and running 5 years before you even layed any foundations,plus we had plans to it years before,so try again you mug,and we also are glad that clown hamman said you were the barcelona of wales,he showed you up for the fool mugs that have made you the most disliked team in the land..now ther are some fact for you now go back to your kids you f*cking pedos

You dont have talk some shit and i aint your f*cking m8 you c**t

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:20 pm

swansealad69 wrote:And you own a massive debt,Fact,so owning your stadium is like finding a fiver only to find that you lost a tenner earlyer,as for us agreed we don't own the ground but we had no debt an a 90 million windfall.plus addidas puping millions in and sponsors season tickets and so on,we are by far in a bettet condition then you.plus we have a solid side getting stronger you look average at best.No I'm happy jacky at the mo and th future looks black and white how ever you try to deni it. :lol:

its a good job you aint got a debt because youll only tuck them up like last time you scruffy, scrounging cunts.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:48 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_7063811,00.html

it seems a fee has been agreed of 1.75 mil. will he agree personal terms???

Hmmm, watch this space....

Apparently, there is a stumbling block....LITA WANTS PAYING FOR HIS SERVICES AND THE SWANSEA CHAIRMAN DOESN'T DO THAT, DOES HE?!?!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

they reckon huw jenkins doesnt get paid himself mind :roll:

What, £90 million (est.) over four years not enough for him, eh?? :roll: :lol:

IF (and I sincerely doubt it :roll: ) Huw Jenkins and his Board really WANT Swansea to make a fist of it in the Premiership then he is going to HAVE to open up the purse strings SOON....

He (currently) has a bloody good manager (almost as good as ours!! :lol: ) but he cannot rely on Brenda to work miracles again next season, can he??

Surely, the miracle he produced last year should have earned him a SERIOUS crack at the top table??

Like the three managers before him, there will be PLENTY of takers IF he decides enough is enough!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:06 am

[

IF (and I sincerely doubt it :roll: ) Huw Jenkins and his Board really WANT Swansea to make a fist of it in the Premiership then he is going to HAVE to open up the purse strings SOON....

He (currently) has a bloody good manager (almost as good as ours!! :lol: ) but he cannot rely on Brenda to work miracles again next season, can he??

Surely, the miracle he produced last year should have earned him a SERIOUS crack at the top table??

Like the three managers before him, there will be PLENTY of takers IF he decides enough is enough!!

Why would the Swansea Board not want to maintain Premier League status? , the increased income that it produces which we could only dream about until recently, a higher profile world wide. improved squad .improved facilities including an academy .Increased attandances ,the list could go on and on and in addidition you're indicating that Brendan will walk.If this is a serious attempt to tell it how it is then you're way off the mark.It wasn't a miracle that got us to the Premiership but a supportive board , a fine manager and players who will not look out of place next season.It sounds like you're turning bitter,

Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:57 am

Trust me pedos,if scumdiff could brush the debt under a rug they would?but they can't as you have such a big debt and ther ain't a rug to hide it,,90mill,70 mill,not sure but ther abouts I believe, we had es then 3million.A bit easyer to hide I think you would agree.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:02 am

swansealad69 wrote:Trust me pedos,if scumdiff could brush the debt under a rug they would?but they can't as you have such a big debt and ther ain't a rug to hide it,,90mill,70 mill,not sure but ther abouts I believe, we had es then 3million.A bit easyer to hide I think you would agree.

First two words had me in stiches. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A jack who uses the word "Pedo" far too often, (something he ain't telling us?) and who's spelling is despicable and knows nothing about the subject he's trying to convey.

Trust me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:01 am

fussilier52 thinks swans players wont look out of place next season. sinclair and williams may do ok but what about the likes of tate and monk, how are they going to cope against the likes of drogba and suarez. :lol:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:43 am

You don't seam to get it do you,we are two very diffrent clubs ain many ways.you would have gone out and gone crazy,spending like a tart in a new shoe and bag shop,,that's your way its what you have come use to.We on the other hand have been into administration,the high courts had the club closed down.Also had some real bad ownership over the years that has put us all on edge.Yes we would love the big names and offering what ever,but not at the cost of our clubs future.You forget we did that in the 80s,ok we finished 6th,but ook at what happend later.The club is run in a good way and we have reached the premier in the right way.Yes it is going to be a big ask to stay ther but whi knows we may do well,for sure we can play football and will supprise a few,but if we do go down we will have millions left a rea good squad with prem experience and payers on long contracts.So chances are we will be down and back up before you get settled.You may not admit it as I would not,but you must see we are in such a bettet position then your selfs and you would bite someons hands of to be un our position.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:35 pm

Looks like Sven is going to try and snatch him

Mowbray doesn't think he can agree terms with jacks :lol:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:22 pm

Like I said if only right by the club,,not the player..One day you just might realize that

Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:30 pm

bluebirdlewis wrote:Looks like Sven is going to try and snatch him

SSN - terms agreed. Medical Tuesday.

Will Sven nip in?

Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:03 pm

swansealad69 wrote:You don't seam to get it do you,we are two very diffrent clubs ain many ways.you would have gone out and gone crazy,spending like a tart in a new shoe and bag shop,,that's your way its what you have come use to.We on the other hand have been into administration,the high courts had the club closed down.Also had some real bad ownership over the years that has put us all on edge.Yes we would love the big names and offering what ever,but not at the cost of our clubs future.You forget we did that in the 80s,ok we finished 6th,but ook at what happend later.The club is run in a good way and we have reached the premier in the right way.Yes it is going to be a big ask to stay ther but whi knows we may do well,for sure we can play football and will supprise a few,but if we do go down we will have millions left a rea good squad with prem experience and payers on long contracts.So chances are we will be down and back up before you get settled.You may not admit it as I would not,but you must see we are in such a bettet position then your selfs and you would bite someons hands of to be un our position.

I wouldnt. Id rather die than be a jack.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:02 pm

Fowers in the post

Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:24 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Fowers in the post

What the f**k are "Fowers" you dyslexic c**t?

Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:15 pm

bluebirdlewis wrote:
bluebirdlewis wrote:Looks like Sven is going to try and snatch him

SSN - terms agreed. Medical Tuesday.

Will Sven nip in?

Because they were so desperate, I wonder if they upped their salary scale, brilliant if so, top fee and increased wages now let all the other players start banging the door down for a rise ............... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: