Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: LITA ON WAY TO JAKS..

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:31 pm

murphy wrote:fussilier52 thinks swans players wont look out of place next season. sinclair and williams may do ok but what about the likes of tate and monk, how are they going to cope against the likes of drogba and suarez. :lol:

What do you base that assessment on , do you watch us every week ? the squad has is more than those two mentioned
Even the relagated sides last year had a measure of success against the top 10 in the Premiership
so why not us, the squad needs strengthening ( so do the likes of Man u , Arsenal etc.)
so its an ongoing process .

God if its it's too big a step up then lets just stay as we are ,you've got to be in it to win it We will have defeats no doubt but hopefully gain enough points to stay up ,if not we'll have financial security for a number of years , the club will still be around and I'll still be supporting them

By the way its Fusilier ;)

Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:46 pm

wow leroy lita :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:49 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
murphy wrote:fussilier52 thinks swans players wont look out of place next season. sinclair and williams may do ok but what about the likes of tate and monk, how are they going to cope against the likes of drogba and suarez. :lol:

What do you base that assessment on , do you watch us every week ? the squad has is more than those two mentioned
Even the relagated sides last year had a measure of success against the top 10 in the Premiership
so why not us, the squad needs strengthening ( so do the likes of Man u , Arsenal etc.)

God if its it's too big a step up then lets just stay as we are ,you've got to be in it to win it We will have defeats no doubt but hopefully gain enough points to stay up ,if not we'll have financial security for a number of years , the club will still be around and I'll still be supporting them

no i didnt watch you every week but what i do know there wasnt a great team in the champ last season. QPR won it comfortably and not even they were anything special so i wont be suprised if the 3(promoted teams) of you come back down miserably.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:13 pm

murphy wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:

no i didnt watch you every week but what i do know there wasnt a great team in the champ last season. QPR won it comfortably and not even they were anything special so i wont be suprised if the 3(promoted teams) of you come back down miserably.

including your selves (I thought you were goinf to walk into the premiership last year), bitterness is a sad thing to behold.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:23 pm

Another Jack thread....siiiiiiiigh

Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:34 pm

I know , we must be doing something right to have all this attention :)

Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:36 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:I know , we must be doing something right to have all this attention :)

f**k it lets talk bout West Ham.... :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:30 pm

Decent squad player, but 1.75m is too much imo