Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: O/T Advice regarding a drug dealer

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:45 pm

On my aunts street in Ely this guy was pedeling to 10 year olds and my aunty when and ripped shit into him and the guy shit himself an ain't been back since

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:14 am

Well well, admittance that Cardiff has a drug problem , I thought that was unique to Swansea . ;)

Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:42 am

Midfield general wrote:Mate, the first thing you do is get hold of your local councillor/s. They should inform the police but also inform the police too however make sure EVERYTHING is in writing so that 'if' anyone claims that you haven't spoken to them about the issue then you will always have that to fall back on. Also, inform whoever owns the house they are in as it maybe a local housing trust or something.

It may also benefit you to get a petition in the local area going and ensure that you keep a diary of everything that goes on.

Good advice - if it is a housing Association or council property they can often work faster than the police at evicting people and with less hard evidence

Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:53 am

SBF1 wrote:At 3am/dead of night, paint on his house in massive letters... POLICE GRASS

It will keep a few of his punters away. :D :D :D :D

Or "A paedophile lives here" :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:35 pm

Film it over a two week period so you have plenty of evidence and then contact the police.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:35 pm

Nobody likes a grass

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:45 pm

ring the law mate, your paying good money to live in that house, you shouldnt have to put up with that shit, especially if you have a family
they'll never know its you anyway

get rid of the rats :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:47 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:Well well, admittance that Cardiff has a drug problem , I thought that was unique to Swansea . ;)

Maesteg is not in Cardiff. Maesteg is North-Westish of Bridgend.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:59 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:Well well, admittance that Cardiff has a drug problem , I thought that was unique to Swansea . ;)

Indeed it is... and in fact, if anything, is probably closer to Swansea than Cardiff.... :roll:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:00 pm

Andy1927 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Indeed it is... and in fact, if anything, is probably closer to Swansea than Cardiff.... :roll:

Yup, Bridgend is 21 miles away from Cardiff and 20 miles away from Jackland. Maesteg is slightly closer to Jackland than Bridgend.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:06 pm

polo wrote:Nobody likes a grass

But they like a drug dealing scumbag even less...

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:21 pm

Andy1927 wrote:

agree, gotta do whats right for your family

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:47 pm

eighty_8 wrote:
Andy1927 wrote:

Have to agree with Polo here.

Most drugs are good but if it's smack or crack then do what Danish Blue said.
Give him a chance and have a word with him about your concerns. if he doesn't do what you want then revert to running him out of your street.
You'll be surprised how easily this can be done. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:48 pm

Andy1927 wrote:

depends what drugs they're selling ;)

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:48 pm

[quote="Johnny RythmnBut they like a drug dealing scumbag even less...[/quote]

agree, gotta do whats right for your family[/quote]

Give him a chance and have a word with him about your concerns. if he doesn't do what you want then revert to running him out of your street.
You'll be surprised how easily this can be done. :ayatollah:[/quote]

isnt it the police's job to make sure civilians are safe?

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:53 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:[quote="Johnny RythmnBut they like a drug dealing scumbag even less...

isnt it the police's job to make sure civilians are safe?[/quote]

That's what they say they do but they're really here to control as directed by government policy.
There's a good chance they wont be able to stick anything on the dealer that leaves ya man and his kids labelled as grasses and in a tough area like maesteg that label will stick no matter what.
It's best to just run him out of the street

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:54 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:[quote="Johnny RythmnBut they like a drug dealing scumbag even less...

That's what they say they do but they're really here to control as directed by government policy.
There's a good chance they wont be able to stick anything on the dealer that leaves ya man and his kids labelled as grasses and in a tough area like maesteg that label will stick no matter what.
It's best to just run him out of the street[/quote]

Or as a few previously stated.....bring a few mates around and have a "word" with him :D

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:57 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

You'll be surprised how easily this can be done. :ayatollah:

Or as a few previously stated.....bring a few mates around and have a "word" with him :D[/quote]

I think so, the police are fecking useless and if the dealer is a sumbag he'll have no fear of the police, now a few football lads, or people whi operate outside of the law will shite him right up.
The police might just turn a blind eye as well if it's done
Last edited by Johnny Rythmn on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:59 pm

Johnny Rythmnquote="Bridgend_bluebird wrote:[quote="Johnny RythmnBut they like a drug dealing scumbag even less...

Or as a few previously stated.....bring a few mates around and have a "word" with him :D[/quote]

I think so, the police are fecking useless :ayatollah:[/quote]

As you said the police aren't here for our protection....they are the governments body guards, in a way the armed forces are too! Corruption, dont you just love it? :roll:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:20 pm

I would ring Crimestoppers - its also anomynous !!!!!!!

Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:23 pm

NIBluebird wrote:I would ring Crimestoppers - its also anomynous !!!!!!!

coward :lol:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:54 pm

I appreciate it cannot be easy seeing this behaviour in your street in front of the kids.

I always go to the toilet and lock the door if I want a line when my kids are in the house.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:22 pm

Obviously you are not a Father are you. Or you wouldn't make such a Childish statement. People like you are why our streets are awash with drugs that are destroying Youngsters lives.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:29 pm

Johnny Rythem not everyone knows a good set of football lads or someone that operates outside the law. But if he makes himself known and it goes pear shaped and then he reported it they will know exactly who grassed on them. They may be the sort that you don't mess with so he is in a shit position.
The other thing he could do is move house. Its depending if he is Council or private.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:41 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Johnny Rythem not everyone knows a good set of football lads or someone that operates outside the law. But if he makes himself known and it goes pear shaped and then he reported it they will know exactly who grassed on them. They may be the sort that you don't mess with so he is in a shit position.
The other thing he could do is move house. Its depending if he is Council or private.

I know it's a difficlt one to call from a keyboard chief. You have to know the people inolved and the area.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:53 am

danishblues wrote:Barbecue at your house after the first home game, get a load of cheap booze from Tesco´s a few packs of meat and a bit of salad invite the boys back after the game, while they are thanking you for your wonderful barbie, quietly drop the hint that you would like to do this more often but your life is being made hell by the druggie neighbors from hell. The lads respond by going over them and making their life hell for ½ an hour and politely tell them that anymore nonsense and they will be back after the next home game!!!!!!!!!!! (maybe ask the Valley Commandos MC over, some very frightening guys in the crew)

I'd be careful with this one. It could turn out that some of 'the lads' could either have that person as a current dealer or may want to use that person in the future. Or maybe even know other people who do. Drug use and abuse is rife among some of our scarier fans you know

Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:12 am

If you decide to storm the house with a few lads,count me in & I'll get rid of all the drugs that's left behind.I'm good like that ;)

Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:07 am

Xcasual wrote:If you decide to storm the house with a few lads,count me in & I'll get rid of all the drugs that's left behind.I'm good like that ;)

Free of charge too lol

Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:51 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:I would ring Crimestoppers - its also anomynous !!!!!!!

coward :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:05 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Obviously you are not a Father are you. Or you wouldn't make such a Childish statement. People like you are why our streets are awash with drugs that are destroying Youngsters lives.

Oh shut up you melodramatic lemon.

Ive got two kids, they want for nothing. I keep my social drug acitivity away from them. Win win.

The point is if this guy grasses them up and gets found out to be the grass his situation will be ten times worse.

So get out of our rose tinted bubble and realise the world isnt a happy clappy place, Homer. :roll: