Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Parma Home game

Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:54 pm

Im quite looking forward to this fixture. Always good to play continental opposition we will certainly have to work hard and keep up with the movement of Parma. They seem to be struggling at present and finished I think 12th last year. Will be fantastic to welcome Kenny and see how he goes with Earnie. You would think now that we need to field what Malky thinks will be the first 11 as time running out now before the West Ham game. Be interesting to see if any Italian fans come over of home based exiles. Forza Caerdydd :ayatollah:

Re: Parma Home game

Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:30 pm

There will be a couple of hundred or so Parma fans mate, maybe even more.

I know a few who live over here, they played Watford last year and took a few.. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:43 pm

I still have'nt recevied my tickets, is anyone else in the same boat as me?

I was told that they are waiting for new style tickets to come in stock but know a few people who had theirs on Sat 23rd July.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:54 pm

Borini plays for Parma now too - so dont want to be conceeding silly free kicks around the box! As we know from his Swansea (Chelski Training) days - He is deadly! :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:54 pm

Neath Bluebird 82 wrote:I still have'nt recevied my tickets, is anyone else in the same boat as me?

I was told that they are waiting for new style tickets to come in stock but know a few people who had theirs on Sat 23rd July.

Got my tickets today mate, only ordered them on Saturday. :?

Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:56 pm

Neath Bluebird 82 wrote:I still have'nt recevied my tickets, is anyone else in the same boat as me?

Booked mine Sunday, arrived today.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:56 pm

I believe they will demolish us

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:27 pm

i cant see there being any away fans i work with a steward at ccs and he told me today they are not opening away end and canton stand. they give him day off because they expect low turn out

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:08 pm

Wot foreign team did we play last year? (Deporitvo?) Had no fans at all