Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

what about a couple of loans from man u

Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:20 pm

i don't know if there available but i recon we need a few young loan players to make up the numbers. i don't know if u lot like these players but if you have any other suggestion please discuss

Ravel Morrison is a creative midfielder capable of scoring and making goals.hes not very experienced as he has yet to go out on loan but he is really talented. hes young only 19 i think. He can play in wide positions, in the centre of the park, or just behind the main striker. hes got good skill and a eye for goal and usually draws people in allowing more space for the rest of the team. Paul scholes has even said that he could fill the void left by him retiring. so he does have potential.

Paul Pogba is a highly rated French midfielder who is skilled and if allowed can dominate midfield. he seems to ease past opponents using his skill. he is a little lightweight tho so i don't know if he would be suitable for our already quite lightweight midfield. however he an score goals from no where but again is largely untested at competitive first team football.

Does anyone else have any suggestions for any players to loan? maybe a good winger ?

Re: what about a couple of loans from man u

Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:27 pm

gael kakuta from chelsea

Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:31 pm

what postion does he play? any gd ?

Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:37 pm

Kakuta will likely play a part in Chelseas season I would imagine.. He is some player.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:40 pm

Josh mcarahan (or however you spell it) from chelsea :ayatollah:

Bright future for this lad :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Bebe from man utd?
Jose Baxter from everton?

Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:42 pm

yes i think we should get some loans in from the big teams :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:42 pm

glammy74 wrote:Bebe from man utd?

Bebes already on loan :ayatollah:

and hes useless :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:44 pm

danny pacheo :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:08 pm

obertan ;) - manu
drinkwater- manu
frimpong-arsenal
eastmond-arsenal
aneke-arsenal
miquel-arsenal
henderson-arsenal

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:12 pm

Pinster25 wrote:Josh mcarahan (or however you spell it) from chelsea :ayatollah:

Bright future for this lad :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

hell be part of the chelsea squad expecialy that essian is out

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:30 pm

glammy74 wrote:Bebe from man utd?

Im sure bebe has gone on loan somewhere :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:41 pm

ye bebes already on loan and i dont think drinkwarter is an option really, last year he was doing alright untill his injury , but when he came bak he wasnt the best an i think he went on loan after us and barely played.

so what do u guys think of the two players i mentioned?

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Just wondering? Is all this talk about loans a result of the showings in the preseason matches and/or the fact that Goodwillie and Bellamy are not wearing Cardiff kits?

This is an honest question. It's been a few weeks under Malky and this is really the first time I have seen threads about loan deals starting to appear.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:57 pm

John Bostock - Spurs
Jonathan Hogg - Villa

:ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:32 pm

greenlawler wrote:Just wondering? Is all this talk about loans a result of the showings in the preseason matches and/or the fact that Goodwillie and Bellamy are not wearing Cardiff kits?

This is an honest question. It's been a few weeks under Malky and this is really the first time I have seen threads about loan deals starting to appear.

well ive found in our pre season matches we are still lacking numbers in certain positions. its a well known fact that most championship clubs loan players from premiership clubs to add numbers and quality to their sides . its starting to get abit later on in the transfer window and this is where more loan deals appear .

at the end of the last season we lost alot of quality payers, whist we have strengthened and replaced some of the players we have lost its still going to be a hard task to really improve on the team of last year. we realistically need around 5 new players and even tho mm has been great in the transfer market so far , its going to be a big task to bring in another 5 players in the little time left at reasonable prices. We dont want to start panicing and spending a hell of a lot of money on players just to fill in when there not right for the team. im not saying were going to waste money but say for example we might spend a million on a new winger that is the best available at the time. where as in january we could get a better winger thats been made available for the same price or less. so loaning players will be a good way to fill in the void whilst we fid the right targets and even strengthen the team.

And on the goodwille and bellamy situation , i believe that the goodwille deal is dead due to the miller situation. it was one or the other in my eyes. and as for bellemy if we get him its a bonus and if we dont we will have to get on with it. even if w got both of these players were still lacking the strength and depth in the wingers department and we still could do with another fast center back. Loaning is just a good way to bulk up your team a ours is looking quite thin at the moment. id say we shouldnt go as far as our loan galore last season but a few well picked loans can realy benifit the team as a whole.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:03 pm

scotty10010 wrote:
greenlawler wrote:Just wondering? Is all this talk about loans a result of the showings in the preseason matches and/or the fact that Goodwillie and Bellamy are not wearing Cardiff kits?

well ive found in our pre season matches we are still lacking numbers in certain positions. its a well known fact that most championship clubs loan players from premiership clubs to add numbers and quality to their sides . its starting to get abit later on in the transfer window and this is where more loan deals appear .

at the end of the last season we lost alot of quality payers, whist we have strengthened and replaced some of the players we have lost its still going to be a hard task to really improve on the team of last year. we realistically need around 5 new players and even tho mm has been great in the transfer market so far , its going to be a big task to bring in another 5 players in the little time left at reasonable prices. We dont want to start panicing and spending a hell of a lot of money on players just to fill in when there not right for the team. im not saying were going to waste money but say for example we might spend a million on a new winger that is the best available at the time. where as in january we could get a better winger thats been made available for the same price or less. so loaning players will be a good way to fill in the void whilst we fid the right targets and even strengthen the team.

And on the goodwille and bellamy situation , i believe that the goodwille deal is dead due to the miller situation. it was one or the other in my eyes. and as for bellemy if we get him its a bonus and if we dont we will have to get on with it. even if w got both of these players were still lacking the strength and depth in the wingers department and we still could do with another fast center back. Loaning is just a good way to bulk up your team a ours is looking quite thin at the moment. id say we shouldnt go as far as our loan galore last season but a few well picked loans can realy benifit the team as a whole.

Thank you for the excellent reply....I am still learning. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: